• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What are the Chances of only one loss this year?

Grizfan97007

What does everybody think? I don't want us to lose and I was thinking Maybe NAU but after what they did to us at home last year it will be another redemption win!

Grizfan97007 said:
What does everybody think? I don't want us to lose and I was thinking Maybe NAU but after what they did to us at home last year it will be another redemption win!

I'm more worried about EWU than I am NAU. But after tonight's performance, there really isn't too much to be worried about the way our guys are playing. :thumb:

biga75 said:
Grizfan97007 said:

I'm more worried about EWU than I am NAU. But after tonight's performance, there really isn't too much to be worried about the way our guys are playing. :thumb:

I agree with you but I was thinking of a road game I know we will take care of EWU at home.

Grizfan97007 said:
biga75 said:
Grizfan97007 said:

I agree with you but I was thinking of a road game I know we will take care of EWU at home.

Good point. NAU still has Bauman, and he could prove to be an issue for our D to prepare for.
All in all though, It will be a great year to be a Griz!

biga75 said:
Grizfan97007 said:
biga75 said:
Grizfan97007 said:

Good point. NAU still has Bauman, and he could prove to be an issue for our D to prepare for.
All in all though, It will be a great year to be a Griz!

Once again I agree with you. If we can hold Bauman down like we did Hardin everything will be okay :D

Nau will be a huge test. Beating them away will definitely set the tone for the rest of the season.

Way to early to guess, we've beat two teams that aren't very good. Ask it again after the NAU game, that'll be a huge test

If the Griz can put up 20 more points than the #6 team in the nation, personally, I'm not worried about much. The Griz better be a hell of a lot higher in the polls this week.

BWahlberg said:
Way to early to guess, we've beat two teams that aren't very good. Ask it again after the NAU game, that'll be a huge test

Correction:

We've STOMPED two teams; one that is a traditional FCS power house on their way to the FBS that had a WaGriz hangover last week and the other took #6 to the wire last week.

Lemme guess. After we fuck up NaU they will have sucked and cal po will be our "next test"

BWahlberg said:

I guess that is why I was asking. I am a little worried about NAU

Hammer said:
pussycatkillerz said:
One loss...pshhhhh
Who the f***[*] gonna beat this team???

Alabama would have a chance!!! :D :thumb:

Not in December up at Wa-Griz. Those Alabama boys would freeze up like Texas bobcats. :lol:

EWU is real good. Adams is a mobile QB who also throws accurately, they have strong RBs and a solid D who didn't get pushed around by Oregon State or Toledo. They will be tough to beat even at home.

Back