• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What are the 2013 Football Television/Online Stream Options?

MontanaSquibby

Apologies if this has been discussed already, I wasn't able to find it via search.

Does anyone know what video streams will be available to watch both home & away football games this season? I live in NYC and would like to watch the games. Will there be an online feed? What will be available on television or nationally?

I am considering setting up a slingbox at a relatives home so I can watch online if there won't be an online feed.

Thanks!

It looks like the App game will be on ESPN3 (stream). The rest of the Roots Sports games are available on Direct TV. I live upstate and got them for free on channel 239-1 last year but I haven't called to confirm for this season. If you have a different cable provider I'm not sure what you can do.

FCS Go! said:
It looks like the App game will be on ESPN3 (stream). The rest of the Roots Sports games are available on Direct TV. I live upstate and got them for free on channel 239-1 last year but I haven't called to confirm for this season. If you have a different cable provider I'm not sure what you can do.

Where did you find this information? i just looked at the schedule on espn3.com and the App State game isn't listed.

Who knows if it is correct, you'd think there would be an announcement from the school.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/149/montana-grizzlies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For $11.00 a month Dish subscribers can get the multi-sports pack offering ROOT Rky Mtn and ROOT NW and 20 or more other regional networks - plus Pac-12 and Big Ten networks, NFL and NFL Red Zone - which hopefully leaves you to need only gogriz.com online...

Back