• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What a Great Season

get'em_griz

DONOR
As I'm sitting here at the office, I've been thinking about how fast this season has flown by. By comparison last year's losing season seemed to drag on forever. But this year has been a fun and wild ride! Two overtime games against Cal Poly and Sac State, a gutsy win against South Dakota, a near comeback against EWU. Granted that the nail biters caused many heart attacks, this season has been great! I love the way this team plays together. You can see how badly they want to win, and they've proven it each and every week this season.

Sitting at 8-2 with two regular season games left, I am beyond proud of this team. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of this season plays out. Let's get two more wins and extend this great season deep into the playoffs!

Go Griz!

get'em_griz said:
As I'm sitting here at the office, I've been thinking about how fast this season has flown by. By comparison last year's losing season seemed to drag on forever. But this year has been a fun and wild ride! Two overtime games against Cal Poly and Sac State, a gutsy win against South Dakota, a near comeback against EWU. Granted that the nail biters caused many heart attacks, this season has been great! I love the way this team plays together. You can see how badly they want to win, and they've proven it each and every week this season.

Sitting at 8-2 with two regular season games left, I am beyond proud of this team. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of this season plays out. Let's get two more wins and extend this great season deep into the playoffs!

Go Griz!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rockmeister said:
get'em_griz said:

Go Griz!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Rock. Are you working? :D

Amen. Likely snow game against Webs on senior day, then heading down to the litter box to watch us reclaim the Divide Trophy. The ride is just beginning! :rockon: :party:

It's easy for "fans" to criticize the defense, coaches, the oline etc. but the fact remains these kids have worked their asses off to an 8-2 record! True Griz fans should be proud of this team. Two more wins and a deep run and or a national championship is possible. One thing I've learned from this season is don't ever for one minute count these guys out.

Great comments regarding appreciating what we have. Last year to this one is Dornblazer to Washington Griz. Enjoy and expect the best.

I love watching this team play, I never feel they are out of any game. The season has gone way to fast for me, but I expect the Griz will be extending by one or two games and who knows maybe more. Very proud of this group of guys! Go Griz and pour some sugar on me Growler, enjoy your miserable existence.

get'em_griz said:

Go Griz!

Forgot to say, great post and I completely agree!

get'em_griz said:

Go Griz!
You are right. Only two more conference games....fast season, to say the least...But, when will UM finally play someone good? Seems like UM has lost every game if you read some of these posts.

Great post subject. It has been a fun year. The days of lop sided wins nearly every game are long over. There is a lot of talent in the BSC so no game is a gimme. You better come ready to play and this team has shown with certaintly that they don't quit or give up. All of us couch coaches seek perfection in every game but that is not realistic. Nothing has changed from years past when the same complaints and nashing of the teeth took place, as evidenced by a thread from the past on egriz. (it was a nice reminder)

Two more weeks with victories and then let the playoffs begin. Go Griz!

It was so cool having my 11 year old son tell me the other day "Dad, you should never give up, there is always a way to win, just like the Griz." It's been a great year and we are just getting to the business end of things.

We are obviously spoiled as Griz fans, we get used to winning year after year after year and sometimes forget how hard it is to win.

GO GRIZ!

kurtismichael said:
I love watching this team play, I never feel they are out of any game. The season has gone way to fast for me, but I expect the Griz will be extending by one or two games and who knows maybe more. Very proud of this group of guys! Go Griz and pour some sugar on me Growler, enjoy your miserable existence.

:lol: :lol: :clap:

A truely United group of young men who have a great sense of winning. No matter this group will be looked upon as men of character and fight. Proud of these kids.
Go Griz!!

I hate your university, team, fans, stadium, city, state, and mascot. But I'm glad you guys are back in the thick of it. It's good for the Big Sky and FCS. Even better without AG1 around. Now take care of business and we'll see you in Frisco.

blazerbird said:
I hate your university, team, fans, stadium, city, state, and mascot. But I'm glad you guys are back in the thick of it. It's good for the Big Sky and FCS. Even better without AG1 around. Now take care of business and we'll see you in Frisco.
Well, that was a real positive, informative post.

blazerbird said:
Every cloud has a silver lining.

blazerbird said:

The feeling is mutual.

blazerbird said:

Out of Prozac I see. :coffee:

Back