• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What a bunch of pouty little

dupuyer griz

Well-known member
DONOR
B#$#$#s

God I hate when we lose it's the end of the world on here. It's one loss and I'm damn glad it happened now instead of later. The sun came up today. I'm not happy we lost, but it happens. We're not replacing the coach. You didn't know we were going to lose 2 days ago or a week ago. Losing builds character, something a few of you have little of. It's not going to kill you and it will be fine. Start thinking about next week and don't dwell on the past. Shit happens. I have to severely cut the amount of time I spend on here this week you guys are depressing as hell.
 
:thumb: :clap:

We'll learn a lot about the character and fight of this team seeing how they bounce back. Agreed, better now than later.
 
Get ready for everyone else to say "Your saying we shouldn't criticize the team for their horrid performance last night".

There's a difference between spotting what went wrong on Saturday, and the people here already declaring the entire season to be lost and for the coaches to be replaced.
 
B_Kross said:
Get ready for everyone else to say "Your saying we shouldn't criticize the team for their horrid performance last night".

There's a difference between spotting what went wrong on Saturday, and the people here already declaring the entire season to be lost and for the coaches to be replaced.

So many doomsdayers in that game thread, sheesh.
 
dupuyer griz said:
B#$#$#s

God I hate when we lose it's the end of the world on here. It's one loss and I'm damn glad it happened now instead of later. The sun came up today. I'm not happy we lost, but it happens. We're not replacing the coach. You didn't know we were going to lose 2 days ago or a week ago. Losing builds character, something a few of you have little of. It's not going to kill you and it will be fine. Start thinking about next week and don't dwell on the past. Shit happens. I have to severely cut the amount of time I spend on here this week you guys are depressing as hell.
:clap: :thumb:
 
dupuyer griz said:
B#$#$#s

God I hate when we lose it's the end of the world on here. It's one loss and I'm damn glad it happened now instead of later. The sun came up today. I'm not happy we lost, but it happens. We're not replacing the coach. You didn't know we were going to lose 2 days ago or a week ago. Losing builds character, something a few of you have little of. It's not going to kill you and it will be fine. Start thinking about next week and don't dwell on the past. Shit happens. I have to severely cut the amount of time I spend on here this week you guys are depressing as hell.
Set your standards low...so you won't have to worry about being disappointed... :egriz:
 
Good post, Dupuyer. Many of these posters just blow with the wind. UM beats someone big, and we're going to the national championship. Lose a game, and the sky has fallen (and the coaches need to be replaced).
 
PlayerRep said:
Good post, Dupuyer. Many of these posters just blow with the wind. UM beats someone big, and we're going to the national championship. Lose a game, and the sky has fallen (and the coaches need to be replaced).


That's how fans (fanatics) are I guess. Their highs are in the stratosphere and their lows are in the depths of hell. Luckily our Griz players and coaches are more disciplined and will stay on an even keel. They will take care of PSU this Saturday and all their goals are still in front of them. It bums me out after a loss but I'm not ready to cover the coffin with dirt. It's still a long season. It's a marathon not a sprint. Remember Weber in 2008 and Sac St in 2011. Griz had great seasons after those ugly losses.
 
kurtismichael said:
That's how fans (fanatics) are I guess. Their highs are in the stratosphere and their lows are in the depths of hell. Luckily our Griz players and coaches are more disciplined and will stay on an even keel. They will take care of PSU this Saturday and all their goals are still in front of them. It bums me out after a loss but I'm not ready to cover the coffin with dirt. It's still a long season. It's a marathon not a sprint. Remember Weber in 2008 and Sac St in 2011. Griz had great seasons after those ugly losses.


The coaches showed their true colors last weekend though.. Pretty much a repeat of what happend last year.. Fool me once, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me..

Im gonna try to forget this game but im not going to hold my breath on not having it happen again.
 
Note: We weren't undefeated during our 1995 or 2001 championship seasons...I agree, I'll take a loss now and just hope it isn't something more serious.
 
grizcountry420 said:
kurtismichael said:
That's how fans (fanatics) are I guess. Their highs are in the stratosphere and their lows are in the depths of hell. Luckily our Griz players and coaches are more disciplined and will stay on an even keel. They will take care of PSU this Saturday and all their goals are still in front of them. It bums me out after a loss but I'm not ready to cover the coffin with dirt. It's still a long season. It's a marathon not a sprint. Remember Weber in 2008 and Sac St in 2011. Griz had great seasons after those ugly losses.


The coaches showed their true colors last weekend though.. Pretty much a repeat of what happend last year.. Fool me once, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me..

Im gonna try to forget this game but im not going to hold my breath on not having it happen again.


I admit I was teetering on the edge of the abyss Saturday night and most of yesterday but I kept thinking this is how I felt after the Weber game in 2008. I'm hoping we see the inspired performance we saw against App St. This Saturday but you arercorrect doesn't help to hold our breath. We will see how this staff and players respond after a tough loss!
 
dupuyer griz said:
B#$#$#s

God I hate when we lose it's the end of the world on here. It's one loss and I'm damn glad it happened now instead of later. The sun came up today. I'm not happy we lost, but it happens. We're not replacing the coach. You didn't know we were going to lose 2 days ago or a week ago. Losing builds character, something a few of you have little of. It's not going to kill you and it will be fine. Start thinking about next week and don't dwell on the past. Shit happens. I have to severely cut the amount of time I spend on here this week you guys are depressing as hell.

good with the bad. there was also some great threads here after the und game talking about running the table and booking flights to frisco. chances are it was these fans that were so over the top early on that are over the top negative after a loss to a top 25 team on the road. funny stuff either way... :lol:
 
cclarkblues said:
We are considering changing the name of this forum to "The Drama Queen Forum"...

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with a little DQ banter, hell im a little disappointed weve seen nothing on the home(s) for sale front.
 
dupuyer griz said:
B#$#$#s

God I hate when we lose it's the end of the world on here. It's one loss and I'm damn glad it happened now instead of later. The sun came up today. I'm not happy we lost, but it happens. We're not replacing the coach. You didn't know we were going to lose 2 days ago or a week ago. Losing builds character, something a few of you have little of. It's not going to kill you and it will be fine. Start thinking about next week and don't dwell on the past. Shit happens. I have to severely cut the amount of time I spend on here this week you guys are depressing as hell.

Pretty much!!!! :clap: :thumb:
 
rimrockgriz said:
dupuyer griz said:
B#$#$#s

God I hate when we lose it's the end of the world on here. It's one loss and I'm damn glad it happened now instead of later. The sun came up today. I'm not happy we lost, but it happens. We're not replacing the coach. You didn't know we were going to lose 2 days ago or a week ago. Losing builds character, something a few of you have little of. It's not going to kill you and it will be fine. Start thinking about next week and don't dwell on the past. Shit happens. I have to severely cut the amount of time I spend on here this week you guys are depressing as hell.
Set your standards low...so you won't have to worry about being disappointed... :egriz:

That's a ridiculous statement...standards are high with this program, have been for years. He's just pointing out the over reaction of many on here after a disappointing performance and he's right. Saturday is 5 days away. :thumb:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top