• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Whaaat? HAHAHA!!

NLGrizFan

I don't know how many of you have seen this but someone really put some time into making this video. Watch what happens at 11:40. HAHAHA!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mxfDIxkZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seen that before....

And ran into BA in the bookstore once on a trip back to Missou.....he was very kind and gracious to my son and daughter....perhaps in the top 10 of most underappreciated Griz in the past 15 years.

AZGrizFan said:
Seen that before....

And ran into BA in the bookstore once on a trip back to Missou.....he was very kind and gracious to my son and daughter....perhaps in the top 10 of most underappreciated Griz in the past 15 years.
That's really good to hear. I've never met the man himself but I sure do miss watching him play.

NLGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Seen that before....

That's really good to hear. I've never met the man himself but I sure do miss watching him play.

That's what I mean. Dude was just THERE. Always THERE. :clap: :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
NLGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Seen that before....

I'm actually sittin here now and got the 2011 EWU vs Montana going on YouTube and the 4 downs on the goal line that EWU couldn't put in, BA was in on every single down holding them back to no gain then the pick. What an ANIMAL!

NLGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
NLGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Seen that before....

I'm actually sittin here now and got the 2011 EWU vs Montana going on YouTube and the 4 downs on the goal line that EWU couldn't put in, BA was in on every single down holding them back to no gain then the pick. What an ANIMAL!
:thumb: :thumb: :clap:

what a great film to show new recruits on what it means to be a griz....never gives up on a play and what a motor.....this is good stuff...

Great stabbing clip. Really shows some class to your opponent. No wonder so many of your players are always in jail (and coach was fired). Funny how I didn't see any Griz fans stabbing their own players in the Cat/Griz game last year? :roll:

If a Cat player did this to another team FUNNY is not what I would call it. Ash would have yanked that player out instantly and probably for the next few games.

"No Institutional Control" is right. NCAA was right on.

WILD_CAT said:
Great stabbing clip. Really shows some class to your opponent. No wonder so many of your players are always in jail (and coach was fired). Funny how I didn't see any Griz fans stabbing their own players in the Cat/Griz game last year? :roll:

If a Cat player did this to another team FUNNY is not what I would call it. Ash would have yanked that player out instantly and probably for the next few games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tool.

WILD_CAT said:

You should just stick to idiocy. It's a better color on you than jealousy.

Its fu*king amazing how stupid the Griz fan base is...........oh wait......its not.

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

WILD_CAT said:

All you had to do was set the bait on the hook and look out!

:lol:

WILD_CAT said:

:roll: :whocares: What you think!

WILD_CAT said:

Yeah because he really stabbed him. Right there in front of 26,000 people. WoW. You're a true :msugrad: aren't you? I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt a player made this video for one and for two, someone was just having some fun with a video editor. Tool.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Im yawning harder than when I pull out of your sister......................

:coffee:
That's not a yawn, those are called blow job cramps. Your mom gets them when I leave her shack. :coffee:

Back