• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We're almost there...

GrizMusician

Just under 30 days until kickoff!!!

I'm watching my '09 App St-Griz DVD... I'm amazed by what incredible talent was fielded that day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I always know it's almost football season when the number of days remaining approaches my IQ.

grizfan95 said:
cclarkblues said:
I always know it's almost football season when the number of days remaining approaches 2506's IQ.

FIFY
HAHAHAHA!!! Ya beat me to it. Or the guy that wants to be our dingleberry or whatever it says. Val Kilmer, Doc Holiday guy.

So I just scored 4 tickets to App St game. In addition to my son, I'm bringing my wife and daughter who have never been to a game before. My daughter is a HS senior so I want her to look around the campus. I'm thinking of renting a room for Sat night so I don't have to drive back to our cabin in Condon so late. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to it. Its going to be a helluva day!

griznation23 said:
Nice where would I be able to get a copy of the Game? thanks,

23, they used to be available on the NCAA site, although a few years ago the ncaa transitioned that site over to Amazon, and the number of GRIZ DVDs was reduced, and I'm afraid this game is one of those. You can try it, though.

griznation23 said:

EverettGriz said:
griznation23 said:

23, they used to be available on the NCAA site, although a few years ago the ncaa transitioned that site over to Amazon, and the number of GRIZ DVDs was reduced, and I'm afraid this game is one of those. You can try it, though.

I'll see if I can upload it so you can just download it...

GrizMusician said:
griznation23 said:

EverettGriz said:
griznation23 said:

I'll see if I can upload it so you can just download it...

That would be AWESOME :thumb:

Back