• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Well Done Student Section

mcg

DONOR
Well done student section for getting the Montana/Grizzlies chant started in the fourth quarter. It was cool that it was the students, rather than the cheer leaders or scoreboard, that's got that going. everything seemed to go much better after that cheer!

mcg said:
Well done student section for getting the Montana/Grizzlies chant started in the fourth quarter. It was cool that it was the students, rather than the cheer leaders or scoreboard, that's got that going. everything seemed to go much better after that cheer!

Completely agree MCG. The student section also started the wave in the third and they were engaged the whole game. The crowd went flat (south end zone was non existent at times, but kudos to the student section. Well done.

Most of the kids in the student section probably wouldn't have been able to tell you who the Griz were playing today or what the score was at any given point in the game. They certainly won't remember even being in the stadium by tomorrow morning. Inebriated hollering does not make a good fan. The folks in section 114 were paying attention to the game and they are the ones who carried the day.

Pastor Ron said:
Most of the kids in the student section probably wouldn't have been able to tell you who the Griz were playing today or what the score was at any given point in the game. They certainly won't remember even being in the stadium by tomorrow morning. Inebriated hollering does not make a good fan. The folks in section 114 were paying attention to the game and they are the ones who carried the day.

Everybody just needs to do their 1/25.000.

Pastor Ron said:

profile_picture_by_watfaceplz-d4u7trn.png

CDAGRIZ said:
Pastor Ron said:

profile_picture_by_watfaceplz-d4u7trn.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pastor Ron said:

Judge not, lest ye be not judged, Pastor Ron.

Pastor Ron said:

This has to either be sarcasm or the dumbest comment I've ever read. I'm a graduate and went to every home game in my 4 years and I cheered/hollered in every one and was never drunk or high. I would say most of the student section is not drunk. At least more students stay in the god damn stands post halftime unlike everyone else who feels that tailgating is more important than helping our team

Pastor Ron said:

Hey! Those are peoples' sons/daughters you are disparaging! :cry:

I seriously hope the team will start going over to the student section after each game to sing the fight song! That was just cool to see!

Pastor Ron said:

tumblr_m5598sBLeQ1qf087qo1_500.jpg

I like it when it is spontaneous and started by the students and my son is one of them. It is much better than when done during a TV timeout and having the chant backwards, meaning Montana started on the west side and not the east side.

Thumbs up to the students. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

Back