• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber State under investigation

MrTitleist

Staff member
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/08/14/weber-state-football-under-ncaa-investigation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Geez. Well, in about 3 years we'll know the results of the investigation that weber evidently already knows....

:roll:

Gotta love the ncaa....

EverettGriz said:
Geez. Well, in about 3 years we'll know the results of the investigation that weber evidently already knows....

Gotta love the ncaa....
Pretty much like the IRS....

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

Gotta love the ncaa....

Only with more complicated and arcane rules....

I read in the paper that NDSU's star MLB is also going through some assault allegations for knocking out a dude outside a bar in Fargo. Sounds like he was defending himself. Nonetheless, I hear the NCAA gets a hard on for going after top notch football programs, so they should make a big deal of it. Right Right?

if they cheated they did it poorly. at least when you guys cheated you made it worthwhile and almost got yourself in the chipper. weber cheated and can't even finish top five in the conference. :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
I read in the paper that NDSU's star MLB is also going through some assault allegations for knocking out a dude outside a bar in Fargo. Sounds like he was defending himself. Nonetheless, I hear the NCAA gets a hard on for going after top notch football programs, so they should make a big deal of it. Right Right?

Only if they aren't in the SEC or ACC...

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

Gotta love the ncaa....

Only not solidly against conservatives and favoring liberals..... ;)

EverettGriz said:

Gotta love the ncaa....
WRONG EVERETT !!!! If you're wearing the proper under-garment the NCAA
expedites the investigation.

Back