• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weather Forecast for 11/22/03

VictorG

DONOR
Warm and Sunny over all GRIZ fans no matter where they are!!!!!!

Cold, windy, much sobbing and crying for the Bobcat fans. Possible rain but too many tears to tell!

Other than that................weather.com says.................

11/22/03

High 31, low 17, cloudy 30% snow showers.

The weather report looks better for Bozoland than it did a couple days ago when -3 degrees was forecast for Saturday morning!

Daily Details for Bozeman, MT for Nov 21 Sat

Day

High:
21°F

Few Snow Showers

Wind:
From the Southwest at 9 mph

Precip: 30 %

Max. Humidity: 58 %

UV Index: 1 Minimal

Tonights evening weather report in Missoula showed an arctic cold front dipping into Montana starting Thursday and sticking around for the weekend. I'll bet we have very cold temperatures in Bozeman on Saturday. Bring your thermals, hot chocolate and hot buttered rum! I hope the Griz have heaters on the sidelines because the visiting team in Bobcat stadium always get the colder, shadier sideline.

Go Grizzlies!

Checked it again and your correct. They must update the forcast a few times a day. This morning it really was a high of 31 but now it's 21. It will change about 20 times between now and then I'm sure!

The hardest thing about looking up the weather for Saturdays game is that the weather channel doesn't think "Looserville Mt" exists! :wink:

Well you see that's because you spelled it wrong, it's actualy "Loserville".

Here's hoping the roads between Missoula and Bozeman are a whole lot better this Saturday than they were last year. Screw the hot chocolate, I'll take me some of that rum please. Especially after Ahman Molock's 5th fumble inside the red zone. :-?

MSU01 said:
Well you see that's because you spelled it wrong, it's actualy "Loserville".

Here's hoping the roads between Missoula and Bozeman are a whole lot better this Saturday than they were last year. Screw the hot chocolate, I'll take me some of that rum please. Especially after Ahman Molock's 5th fumble inside the red zone. :-?

That explains it! Thanks!!!! :wink:

Hope everyone drives SAFE ALL WEEKEND!!!!! (Well always really, but you know what I mean!)

Bundle up! As of 7:28AM this morning, weather.com says Saturdays high for Bozeman is going to be 12, low -4, 30% chance of snow!!!!

MSU01 - Ahman Molock!! I am a Husker fan and a Packer fan, but that still cracked me up.

Ahman wore #1 at Nebraska and wears #30 for the Packers

30+1 = Bruce Molock #31 :-? Bad karma there!

Packers................. Don't get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go PACK...................er........................GRIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know but I think the forcasters might have missed on this one.

It keeps getting nicer and nicer weather wise in Billings today.

Bozeman looks to be a lot warmer than forcasted for today. And I'm not seeing any snow flying in Montana on the radar.

It has been snowing in Missoula off and on all day.... supposed to be more through middle of next week...

It's getting colder and colder here in Polson and we're sending it east.
The old mercury is sinkin fast folks. 8)
It was 56 here yesterday this time.
Now it's 28.
Tomorrow forecasted at 19.
So I think the weather folks are on track for a chilly day in Bozeman.
It'll be fun to watch the Cali transplants freezing to death and Tuff Harris (Colstrip) enjoying a balmy afternoon.

It snowed about five inches last night in Big Sky, and its been pretty cold here all day.

I heard it snowed about an inch last night in Bozeman.

Time to get the fur-lined jock straps out of the closet!

> Hourly Forecast for for Bozeman, MT

Saturday, Nov 22 Temp °F Feels Like Dew Point Precip. Humid. Wind

8 AM Few Snow Showers -1° -16° -1° 30% 100% From the East Northeast at 9 mph

9 AM Few Snow Showers 2° -12° 2° 30% 97% From the East Northeast at 8 mph

10 AM Cloudy 6° -5° 4° 20% 93% From the Northeast at 6 mph

11 AM Cloudy 9° 2° 6° 20% 87% From the North Northeast at 4 mph

12 PM Cloudy 11° 4° 6° 20% 79% From the North at 4 mph

1 PM Partly Cloudy 13° 5° 6° 20% 71% From the North at 5 mph

2 PM Partly Cloudy 14° 6° 5° 20% 67% From the North Northwest at 5 mph

3 PM Partly Cloudy 14° 6° 5° 20% 67% From the Northwest at 5 mph

Hourly Game Cast in Bozeman...

1 pm: Griz 10 , Cats 0
2 pm: Griz 17, Cats 7
3 pm: Griz 31, Cats 17

:lol:

My Norse relatives always say "There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing."

Sec 101 I'll be the guy in the good clothing.
Go Griz pound the rats

Back