• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We asked for it, we got it

mtgrizrule

I just installed it. Cannot wait to see what they do with it.

https://www.facebook.com/umgrizzlies?hc_location=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Griz Nation, we are excited to announce the launch of our new app! To download, simply go to the App Store and search UM Grizzlies. We can't wait to connect with you through your smart phone!:

Speaking of smart phones, is there anyway to put another cell tower near WashGriz or expand the bandwith? The Griz/Cat game last year overloaded the system to the point that there were service outages everywhere. Trying to meet friends even in the stadium at halftime in a suite was impossible. I should have just went outside to tailgate, but decided to stay in, and it took the entire second quarter and up to the last minute of the half to finally even be able to text for a meeting spot.

NorthwestFresh said:
Speaking of smart phones, is there anyway to put another cell tower near WashGriz or expand the bandwith? The Griz/Cat game last year overloaded the system to the point that there were service outages everywhere. Trying to meet friends even in the stadium at halftime in a suite was impossible. I should have just went outside to tailgate, but decided to stay in, and it took the entire second quarter and up to the last minute of the half to finally even be able to text for a meeting spot.

It's not just Griz/cat alot of games at WaGriz have cell phone issues.

Hammer said:
NorthwestFresh said:

It's not just Griz/cat alot of games at WaGriz have cell phone issues.
True, while we are at games it is almost impossible to keep track of other scores.

mtgrizrule said:
I just installed it. Cannot wait to see what they do with it.

https://www.facebook.com/umgrizzlies?hc_location=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Griz Nation, we are excited to announce the launch of our new app! To download, simply go to the App Store and search UM Grizzlies. We can't wait to connect with you through your smart phone!:
Thanks for the info :D

Back