• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"We All Want What Montana Has"

goatcreekgriz

Nice quote from South Dakota State Coach John Stiegelmeier (about playing NDSU this week) on the SportsNetwork website:

"It has nothing to do with facilities, it ain't nothing to do with the coaches, understand?" Stiegelmeier said. "You've got to beat them on the field, and you've got to do that a number of years to be looked at as the same type of program.

"We all want what Nebraska has. We all want what North Dakota State has, what Montana has, what Appalachian State had. I'm not envious; that's the goal. There's a target next to getting to Frisco" for the FCS championship game in Texas.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...network&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4627612

Funny he didn't mention the Bobcats, or even EWU.

goatcreekgriz said:
Nice quote from South Dakota State Coach John Stiegelmeier (about playing NDSU this week) on the SportsNetwork website:

"It has nothing to do with facilities, it ain't nothing to do with the coaches, understand?" Stiegelmeier said. "You've got to beat them on the field, and you've got to do that a number of years to be looked at as the same type of program.

"We all want what Nebraska has. We all want what North Dakota State has, what Montana has, what Appalachian State had. I'm not envious; that's the goal. There's a target next to getting to Frisco" for the FCS championship game in Texas.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...network&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4627612

Bobcats? Who's that?

goatcreekgriz said:

Funny he didn't mention the Bobcats, or even EWU.[/quote

I think he obviously mentioned teams that have recently won national championships. Not teams that won 30 years ago even Though EWU won it all a few years ago.

goatcreekgriz said:

What does EWU have that anybody wants? A regionally renowned body work and paint program? 3,500 white, chubby, acne ridden wannabe ganstas as fans? A red field? That's like wanting gonorrhea of the throat...

Ursa Major said:
goatcreekgriz said:

What does EWU have that anybody wants? A regionally renowned body work and paint program? 3,500 white, chubby, acne ridden wannabe ganstas as fans? A red field? That's like wanting gonorrhea of the throat...
:lol: Where do me sign?

Ursa Major said:
goatcreekgriz said:

A buddy of mine went to Cheney Tech. He said that the girls were half as smart, and thus twice as likely to fellate him. Not sure if it worked out, but he did have a gross of penicillin on hand at all times.

Grizfan97007 said:
goatcreekgriz said:

I think he obviously mentioned teams that have recently won national championships. Not teams that won 30 years ago even Though EWU won it all a few years ago.

Since when does a dozen years equate to "recent".... Just an observation.

Blgs Griz Fan wrote:
Bobcats? I think I've heard of them? Do they play football?
There are lots of Bobcats, that's why I like to call the Bozmanians the "Bobs" to distinguish them. Kinda like shortening "Grizzlies" to "Griz"; "Bobcats" to "Bobs."

Bobcats
Bates College
Frostburg St University
Ohio University
Peru State College
Texas St-San Marcos University
West Virginia Wesleyan College

Bobs
Montana State University-Bozeman

Opens them up to all kinds of famous songs they can use, e.g., "Went to the dance looking for a man, saw Bob or Ann so I thought I'd take a chance, Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob or Ann . . . It's got me rockin' and a rolling, rockin' and a reeling, Bob or Ann?"

Wait: Bozmanian Bobberanns?!

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
goatcreekgriz said:

A buddy of mine went to Cheney Tech. He said that the girls were half as smart, and thus twice as likely to fellate him. Not sure if it worked out, but he did have a gross of penicillin on hand at all times.

That's some sound reasoning for an EWU student. What was his valedictorian speech about?

theobserver said:
Grizfan97007 said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Since when does a dozen years equate to "recent".... Just an observation.
Troll alert!!!

oGriz said:
Blgs Griz Fan wrote:
There are lots of Bobcats, that's why I like to call the Bozmanians the "Bobs" to distinguish them. Kinda like shortening "Grizzlies" to "Griz"; "Bobcats" to "Bobs."

Bobcats
Bates College
Frostburg St University
Ohio University
Peru State College

Bobs

You forgot Missoula's own Lowell Elementary Bobcats.

oGriz said:
Blgs Griz Fan wrote:

Bobcats
Bates College
Frostburg St University
Ohio University
Peru State College

Bobs

Opens them up to all kinds of famous songs they can use, e.g., "Went to the dance looking for a man, saw Bob or Ann so I thought I'd take a chance, Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob or Ann . . . It's got me rockin' and a rolling, rockin' and a reeling, Bob or Ann?"

I like to call them the "scats.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
goatcreekgriz said:

That's some sound reasoning for an EWU student. What was his valedictorian speech about?

He was summa cum laude in diesel tech. He got up there for his speech in 20 degree weather, and he fucking spoke, for an hour and 43 minutes in his school uniform (wife beater) with no coat on, cold as shit. It weakened him. He eventually died of Superpneumonia. His last words were, "make sure they never make that field red . . . ugh . . . never red." And that red abomination is how EWU "honored" its greatest grad ever. RIP, Richard Hurtz.

Not even Central Washington wants what Cheney Community College has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blgs Griz Fan said:
A small North American cat, it is shy, lives primarily on small rodents, and is inferior in size and temperament to its larger cousin the Northern Lynx. In the wild, it avoids coyotes and wolves, Huskies, and in particular bears. It avoids buffaloes as well whenever it can cancel encounters. A dweller of deep woods, it dislikes lumberjacks. Because of its small size, it is generally a scavenger species, surviving on the scraps of other programs. In captivity, it's favorite toy is a football, unless challenged by the family cat or chihuahua.

Actually, I think they are great bunch down there, I attended MSU summer semesters for a couple of years for some engineering credits, and admire what they are trying to do. Their "fans" on the other hand ...

UMGriz75 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
A small North American cat, it is shy, lives primarily on small rodents, and is inferior in size and temperament to its larger cousin the Northern Lynx. In the wild, it avoids coyotes and wolves, Huskies, and in particular bears. It avoids buffaloes as well whenever it can cancel encounters. A dweller of deep woods, it dislikes lumberjacks. Because of its small size, it is generally a scavenger species, surviving on the scraps of other programs. In captivity, it's favorite toy is a football, unless challenged by the family cat or chihuahua.

Actually, I think they are great bunch down there, I attended MSU summer semesters for a couple of years for some engineering credits, and admire what they are trying to do. Their "fans" on the other hand ...

Solid analysis, Mr. Cousteau. Cannot argue.

Back