• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Way to go Snyder!!!!!

grizfnz

DONOR
From Sportsnetwork.com

SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Chris Snyder, Montana - Senior, Kicker, 6-0, 204, Mead, WA. Kicked four field goals, accounting for all of Montana’s points in a 12-7 victory over Weber State...trifectas came from distances of 22, 46, 20, and 40 yards...helped Grizzlies build a 6-0 halftime lead with first two kicks, while final two kicks came in fourth quarter, helping Montana sustain the lead...tied the UM single-game record for field goals in a game...leads team in scoring (8.0 points per game), and ranks tied for 20th in the nation in that category...ranks in a tie for third in I-AA in field goals (1.67 per game), and is also among the national leaders in accuracy (10-12, .833 percent).

how fitting that it was his picture on our tickets Saturday!

it was his day for sure.......... man that one he missed into the wind was a nice(and long) kick!

way to go!

How bout we give some Kudos to Snyder. He has been a guy we have been able to count on for the past few years. Alot of teams would kill for a reliable kicker like Snyder. I'm sure glad he is on our side!!

Certianly won the kicking battel against Weber's kicker - heck I coulda flubbed the two he flubbed - hell Monte woulda made one of those!

Certianly won the kicking battel against Weber's kicker - heck I coulda flubbed the two he flubbed - hell Monte woulda made one of those!

Hey UPWIMT.......Certainly- C-E-R-T-A-I-N-L-Y
Battle- B-A-T-T-L-E

That's all for now

:oops:

From now on I eschew obfuscation!

Chrysanthemum

Prestidigitator

Their arr yoo hapy nou BeeGee??

Back