• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Watching the Griz

The conference says it isn't being shown on Big Sky TV. Rather it will be streamed from GoGriz.com.

ddmann said:
I am on big sky, americaone, at the moment and our game is not listed

Its not being broadcast through them. Go to gogriz.com and pay the $8 fee for premium membership and you can watch it there. Otherwise, there is no way to watch it outside the state of Montana that I know of.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
ddmann said:

Its not being broadcast through them. Go to gogriz.com and pay the 8 fee for premium membership and you can watch it there. Otherwise, there is no way to watch it outside the state of Montana that I know of.

What time does the streaming usually start on gogriz (e.g., right at kickoff, 10 mins before....)?

schield said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
ddmann said:

Its not being broadcast through them. Go to gogriz.com and pay the 8 fee for premium membership and you can watch it there. Otherwise, there is no way to watch it outside the state of Montana that I know of.

What time does the streaming usually start on gogriz (e.g., right at kickoff, 10 mins before....)?

I've got it up right now. Its just a screen with the OPSU logo right now. It will begin right at kickoff. There's no pregame show or anything like that.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
schield said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
ddmann said:

I've got it up right now. Its just a screen with the OPSU logo right now. It will begin right at kickoff. There's no pregame show or anything like that.

Thanks. I have the same thing.

Back