• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Watching the "Brawl"

NavyBlue

Help! I live SE Wisconsin (near CHicago) I have Directv. Does anyone know what channel the "brawl" will be on?

Or where it might be televised around here?

Thanks, in advance.

Fox package. Fox sports North West. In the 600's someplace. Sports bar would find it for you if you don't have the package.

Go Navy beat Army.
And go Griz pound the Rats.

My sister and her husband live in Kenosha. They go to the Cat-Griz party every year. She's a Cat. He graduated from MSU-B but he's a Griz fan. Sometimes my nephew tags along. He'a a Griz fan too. Here's the location.

Fox and Hound Smokehouse & Tavern
1416 N Roselle Road #30-32
847-884-6821
Scott Soehrmann '88
708-236-2145 ext 3020

I thought it was on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain. Is there some place to check? I don't get NW on my programing but I do get RM.

NavyBlue said:
Help! I live SE Wisconsin (near CHicago) I have Directv. Does anyone know what channel the "brawl" will be on?

Or where it might be televised around here?

Thanks, in advance.

You can get the Fox Sports package in 5 minutes with a call to your DirectTV provider.

It's only on Fox NW. You can look at directv.com's online guide. Get the sports package, it's well worth it.

A couple of years ago I didn't have the package , but wanted to see a game, I called direct TV on a thursday, got hooked up that day, then cancelled it the next monday. I think I paid an extra $4.35 or something minimal like that. It was worth it.

Northern Griz said:
I thought it was on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain. Is there some place to check? I don't get NW on my programing but I do get RM.

I had to upgrade to the sports package for that very reason. Every DirecTv subscriber gets a 'regional' Fox Sports channel. Montana gets the Rocky Mountain channel. At least east of the divide, dont know bout the western side. I thought that was kinds bogus since most UM events that make it on Fox are put on the NW channel.

But as double-a says...

...Get the sports package, it's well worth it.

Back