• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Watching football tonight? VOTE for Monte

grizbymarriage

DONOR
Okay, we get it. . . some of you think this is lame. If so, fine. Go away.

But a lot of really great Griz fans are working hard to try to get an extra $20,000 for the mascot program, and we're having a hard time building a lead on Rocky, the Toledo Rocket who looks a lot like someone who would be shooting down Godzilla or something.

So, while you are sitting there tonight, watching the Portland State game or watching Chase Reynolds with the Rams, vote. Vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote, vote . . . a lot of mindless clicking will help tremendously.

Here's the link: http://www.capitalonebowl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It may take you ten or fifteen hits on the "refresh" button to get on the website because it's swamped.

Thanks . . . from a lot of good Griz fans who are trying hard.

I don't know if this is legal or not but if you highlight the button to clik then hold down the enter key it just keeps tallying votes. I just put a stapler on mine letting it run for last couple of hours

RayWill said:
I don't know if this is legal or not but if you highlight the button to clik then hold down the enter key it just keeps tallying votes. I just put a stapler on mine letting it run for last couple of hours

Actually, just hitting enter submits a vote, so holding down enter does it repeatedly. You don't need to highlight the button at all, just hold down enter.

EverettGriz said:
Enter doesn't work for me. I have to mouse click. What am I doing differently/wrong?

Not working for me either --- can you give really specific instructions? When you say "highlight the button to click" which button are you talking about? The "Vote Again" button?

This would be fabulous if it would work!!

EverettGriz said:
Enter doesn't work for me. I have to mouse click. What am I doing differently/wrong?

I'm using a Mac. Does that make a difference? My browser is Safari.

grizfan95 said:
EverettGriz said:

Maybe so -- I'm on a pc with IE. So, I'll just keep on clicking!!

grizbymarriage said:
grizfan95 said:
EverettGriz said:

Tab key till the vote button is "highlighted" then the enter button will work

Fahque said:
grizbymarriage said:
grizfan95 said:
EverettGriz said:

This or just click and drag over the word vote agian leaving it highlighted

Fahque said:
grizbymarriage said:
grizfan95 said:
EverettGriz said:

Yep this is how it finally worked for me, now to find a good sized bolt for the enter key and...

Back