• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WalMart strikes back...

cameo

Apparently WalMart employees are telling customers that they will no longer carry Griz merchandise. I guess they want no association with the U of M. One more reason to avoid WalMart.

Uhhh, no.

I'm certain a retailer like walmart cares that a few college athletes got a couple post-game hot dogs. :lol: And I'm even more certain that if they sold well, walmart would sell Satan's jerseys.

cameo said:
Apparently WalMart employees are telling customers that they will no longer carry Griz merchandise. I guess they want no association with the U of M. One more reason to avoid WalMart.
It was probably an MSU grad that works at Wal-Mart.

You just have to know how it's done....head back to the camera counter and give the clerk the Walmart Water Buffalo secret handshake and presto, a secret panel opens and you are led into a private room stocked with Griz gear and in turn you are served up a warm can of Walmart's Dr. Thunder and a day old hot dog while you shop.

Yes, Walmart is in the business of pulling good selling items off of their shelves due to minor NCAA infractions. I'm sure the store managers here in Montana got together and discussed this at length.

"You know...this has just gone on too long! Someone gave student athletes FOOD! FOOD!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!! Minor infractions that result in minor punishments will not go..um...unpunished by Walmart!"

In fact I'm betting they were close to pulling Walmart out of Montana completely over these infractions to send a message to all schools out there, that giving food to athletes will NOT be tolerated by Walmart!

cameo said:

I have been to that WalMart in Missoula a few times while visiting. It shouldn't be to difficult to avoid it. What a "freak show".

Well, given the fact that I have never purchased any Griz gear from WalMart - my secret locations are going to keep me in fashion....

You can buy a Penn State t-shirt from any WalMart in Pennsylvania. This should be moved to the rumor or joke section.

NLGrizFan said:
cameo said:
which one? there's a bunch of them that work at Wal-Mart, I think they call them... greeters? :lol:

NLGrizFan said:
cameo said:
That is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NLGrizFan said:
cameo said:

:lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back