• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Voting for Mick Delaney, coach of the year

BWahlberg

DONOR
http://www.CoachOfTheYear.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There's been a strong social media push to get Mick in the running for the Liberty Mutual coach of the year, but I've not seen it on here yet. Mick needs Griz Nation's support, please follow the link above and vote!

I just did this on my ipad, it might show up different on a PC but to actually cast the vote I had to select Mick's name and then click the "Vote via facebook" link, and "like" Liberty Mutual to cast the vote, then once I did all that and clicked the vote via facebook link a 2nd time it told me that my vote was cast successfully.

I know a lot of us on here are grumbling about this and that, but consider what Mick's done for this team over the last two seasons. He held this team together after Pflu was fired and chose to do so coming out of retirement. He's got the Griz poised for a post-season berth and possibly even a 1st round bye and seed in the playoffs. The amount of negative press due to player actions has dramatically dropped.

Mick deserves your vote and your thanks for what he's done so far, please go vote for him!

AllWeatherFan said:
Agreed. Vote for Mick Delaney, least popular 8-2 coach in America.

I will vote for Delaney for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year if you all will vote for Wilford Brimley for Liberty Medical Spokesman of the Year.

diabeetus.png

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Agreed. Vote for Mick Delaney, least popular 8-2 coach in America.

I will vote for Delaney for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year if you all will vote for Wilford Brimley for Liberty Medical Spokesman of the Year.

diabeetus.png

Done!

Back