• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams on Saturday's game

Here's some more fuel to add to the fire... :twisted:

pe5yzura.jpg

get'em_griz said:

pe5yzura.jpg

It's important to note that most of the fan base has either re-tweeted or "favorited" this tweet.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
get'em_griz said:

pe5yzura.jpg

It's important to note that most of the fan base has either re-tweeted or "favorited" this tweet.

The weapon made it a slam dunk

Good point. One thing about Adams: He certainly knows how to play to the target market. It's not what you like, it's the consumer.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
get'em_griz said:

pe5yzura.jpg

I think Homeland Security ought to take a look and determine if this is an actual threat. The teddy bear appears worried about what this gangsta is implying.
:ugeek:

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
get'em_griz said:

pe5yzura.jpg

Good point. One thing about Adams: He certainly knows how to play to the target market. It's not what you like, it's the consumer.

Marketing major no doubt.

Vernon Adams is the best QB on the Big Sky right now, hands down, and I guess that's why I'm a little disappointed to see the gun thing. He needs to know better than crap like that, even if he is just trying to be clever.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Marketing major no doubt.

grizfnz said:
Guess he couldn't find the icon of a gun being held sideways like a true G.

What a thug... :coffee:

Initially, I was wondering what Baldwin, who I think is a great coach and a class act, would think of these tweets, but I'm guessing, since he has his own Twitter and follows Vernon, he must not have a problem with it.

havgrizfan said:
Vernon Adams is the best QB on the Big Sky right now, hands down, and I guess that's why I'm a little disappointed to see the gun thing. He needs to know better than crap like that, even if he is just trying to be clever.

The NRA's new hero and standard bearer for second amendment rights.

havgrizfan said:
Initially, I was wondering what Baldwin, who I think is a great coach and a class act, would think of these tweets, but I'm guessing, since he has his own Twitter and follows Vernon, he must not have a problem with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it disappears, with all the idiots shooting up schools it is pretty ill-advised for an athlete to post that about a rival school, even in jest.

CDAGRIZ said:
get'em_griz said:

pe5yzura.jpg

Very considerate of Vernon to use a method of communication his fan base can understand.

Vernon should know that a gun like that can't take out a Grizzly. He may have been listening to some Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg "Gin and Juice" when tweeting such idiocracy.

jodcon said:
havgrizfan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it disappears, with all the idiots shooting up schools it is pretty ill-advised for an athlete to post that about a rival school, even in jest.

I, like you, think this is pretty serious. It goes far beyond his previous #FTG. Pretty stupid to make threats like this. He should be suspended indefinitely. I hope EWU does the right thing like Oklahoma, but I doubt it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...spended-following-tweets-about-texas-shooting

Back