• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Van warming up

I hope he can go and be effective. We need to run the ball. A lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA! MD has been playing opossum!

Speaking of playing Opossum:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE5pM1HXxlI[/youtube]

My bet is that it's just for show. I doubt the Griz would risk him getting seriously hurt... unless they don't think they can beat EWU without him. Best of luck to him.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
My bet is that it's just for show. I doubt the Griz would risk him getting seriously hurt... unless they don't think they can beat EWU without him. Best of luck to him.

...He said with a trembling voice.

Ursa Major said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

Haha!

Ursa Major said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

Either way I'm glad to see em up and running. I don't think we will see a lot of em today get that thing healed up win or lose this game.

Ursa Major said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

Not in the least. I think EWU wins no matter if he plays or not.

Ursa Major said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

:lol:

I heard it is all a huge conspiracy & that Delaney had Van fake the high ankle sprain last week to throw off the Beagles. :shock::shock::shock:

:lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back