• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

USA Today...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
I heard last night from my friend in the GAA that USA Today will be in Missoula this weekend doing a huge 'spread' on the Montana Grizzly football team/experience!

Don't know when its going to be in print however.

Can you say KICK IN THE PANTS! Do yourselves proud Griz Fans!

And wasn't it just this week that someone was whining about the lack of National Recognition the program gets?? :wink:

Go Griz!

I heard some people talking about USA Today coming...I came into the conversation at the end, and didn't hear all of what was said, but I think I heard that USA Today was bringing Thunder Collins with them to do some interviews...to kinda' get the player's perspective on this all consuming, GREAT, and popular phenomenon called Grizzly Football. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what I heard. GO GRIZZ!

Yea and I heard that good old Thunder was also going to be doing the play-by-play up in the booth during the game as well as leading the band in a whole new Michael Jackson medley and during halftime he will be the guy pumping the keg!! This guy is just too awesome to believe, how could Nebraska ever let a team player like that go?

cadwiz30 said:
Yea and I heard that good old Thunder was also going to be doing the play-by-play up in the booth during the game as well as leading the band in a whole new Michael Jackson medley and during halftime he will be the guy pumping the keg!! This guy is just too awesome to believe, how could Nebraska ever let a team player like that go?

I believe I can help you with that CadWiz.

You see, Thunder is so awesome that not only have the Griz sparked his interest, but every NFC team in the NFL is waiving a big fat chunk of cash at his pimply ass. Thunder was raised right though... he's a firm believer in getting his education first (something he apperantly couldn't do in Nebraska), and also believes that putting off his record smashing NFL career (in what ever position he decides to play offensively or defensively) for one more year will give him more time to devote to his favorite cause, "feed and cloth the lepers."

Hope I could clear that up for you CadWiz.

Latest posts

Back