• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM's Danae Makes Seattle Seahawks Cheerleaders

PlayerRep

A 5-year UM dance team member, Danae, recently was selected for the Seattle Seahawks cheerleaders for the upcoming year. Another UM dancer was a finalist. Congrats. The UM dance team is very good and has lots of talent. They were the best dance/cheer teams at each of the last two men's ncaa hoops tourney events at which the Griz played.

http://www.seahawks.com/cheerleaders/sea-gals-roster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PlayerRep said:
A 5-year UM dance team member, Danae, recently was selected for the Seattle Seahawks cheerleaders for the upcoming year. Another UM dancer was a finalist. Congrats. The UM dance team is very good and has lots of talent. They were the best dance/cheer teams at each of the last two men's ncaa hoops tourney events at which the Griz played.

http://www.seahawks.com/cheerleaders/sea-gals-roster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I agree and thanks for sharing! :thumb:

Grizo406 said:
How much do they get paid?

I had a friend that was a Raiderette (or whatever they were called) And she got $100 a game (home games only) and appearance fees. That was 10 year ago.

Another related UM connection to the Sea Gals is 2012 member Jessica Northern (former employee of Sluggers-Kirkland and long-time home of Griz football/basketball satellite games). Jessica was MUCH appreciated by all the Griz Sluggers regulars!

SACCAT66 said:
Grizo406 said:
How much do they get paid?

I had a friend that was a Raiderette (or whatever they were called) And she got $100 a game (home games only) and appearance fees. That was 10 year ago.

I had a friend that was a Suns cheerleader for the past two years. They got $100 per game....apparently their pay scale hasn't changed much! :lol:

They make most of their money off appearance fees and promotions. I know a girl who was a Rocky cheerleader and became a Houston Texans cheerleader last year. She also was a school teacher down there. Ended up being on the cover of the Texans cheerleading calendar.

Congrats to her and Jessica... They should get paid more though... Tightwad Billionaires... Give me a break

Very happy they are Sea Gals

BDizzle said:
They make most of their money off appearance fees and promotions. I know a girl who was a Rocky cheerleader and became a Houston Texans cheerleader last year. She also was a school teacher down there. Ended up being on the cover of the Texans cheerleading calendar.

thumb.aspx

BDizzle said:
BDizzle said:

thumb.aspx

They didn't make school teachers that looked like that in my day... :shock: :shock:

AZGrizFan said:
BDizzle said:
BDizzle said:

thumb.aspx

They didn't make school teachers that looked like that in my day... :shock: :shock:
No $hit, ours looked and sounded like the "where's the beef" lady.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AZGrizFan said:
BDizzle said:
BDizzle said:

thumb.aspx

Did they even have school in your day?

:cool:

My old man's "favorite" teacher was Sister Mary Francesca, aka Frannie Frannie Machine Gun Annie..his stories of her were oddly hot, in a S&M kinda way..

You St. Anthony alums know what I'm talking about..

AZGrizFan said:

Cry me a river, AZ...ya' shoulda' seen my teachers!

This was my 2nd grade class. I'm in the back row, 5th from the left.

old-school.jpg

Grizo406 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Cry me a river, AZ...ya' shoulda' seen my teachers!

This was my 2nd grade class. I'm in the back row, 5th from the left.

old-school.jpg

I see you are still the same height.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back