• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM

ALPHAGRIZ1

University_of_Montana_University_Hall.gif

This could be the most vile post Alpha has proposed.

Yes.

Far worse than florio, sex, drugs, drinking and gang dating.

I am also very concerned with the content and the person taking these profound photos??????

ordigger said:
Did Player Rep take these?
No, his uncle did.

You may not know this but he was a great Indian warrior that went by the name of Posting Bull..............he painted these by hand with all natural clay paints he made himself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Why are you bigots so anti abacus?

I can't count the number of times you have made me sick

And to think the msu engineering profs claimed that Mt Sentinel would soon slide and cave in toward the East and take out the U of M within 100 years.

Hell man this is the way UM looked when I was attending and getting kicked out into that hugh parking lot. In fact you can see me laying out their if you use a scope.

Disgusting post by Sir Alpha .................he instigating the ruckus at the Stocks..............instead of Red's or the MO club. I hate progress and he is a big part of this current problem.

OOPS.....I stated laying out their. Before I am jumped on by all you better English majors I should retract my their and state I was laying out "there".

So their is there.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ordigger said:
Did Player Rep take these?
No, his uncle did.

You may not know this but he was a great Indian warrior that went by the name of Posting Bull..............he painted these by hand with all natural clay paints he made himself.

Alpha is correct. And then the great warrior\painter became restless with his craft, so he went to make medicine with the tribal elders. After that he went on a vision quest and the spirits told him... "Posting Bull... You have a very important future. You must study the law. Someday there will be a great invention... and it will be called "Egriz". You will be very, very important to this invention, and to the rest of the world. It will be your mission to stand up for many, many young men who run afoul with the law. This is to be your destiny young warrior.... Now go forth and achieve it."

Back