• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. UND Game Thread

I hope by the end of this game our secondary can call this game Pick A Palooza! Elevate and intercept some passes today boys!! :cool:

GrizFanStuckInUtah said:
Anyone else having trouble with the big suck tv internet stream? I've tried it on 3 computers now and a no go......
Yes. No go! Folks posting on this thread, please do a good job for us schmoes with no TV

It is working great for me. In the other thread I said I had to re-register but it is working just fine.

mikegriz said:
GrizFanStuckInUtah said:
Anyone else having trouble with the big suck tv internet stream? I've tried it on 3 computers now and a no go......
Yes. No go! Folks posting on this thread, please do a good job for us schmoes with no TV

go to

http://www.americaonesports.com/bigskyplayer.asp?aptid=41" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

register download octoshape and you can watch for free yourself

Dear University of Montana,

You F'n F-tards...

Never giving another penny again until you start supporting your out-of-state alumni.

GET THIS SH!T WORKED OUT!!!

Latest posts

Back