• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM-UND game comments via Grand Forks Herald reporters

Thanks for posting that Link. Very interesting analysis coming from the UND perspective of having played SDSU, Griz and having the MSU and EWU games coming up.

I was amazed at how and current and knowledgeable these two guys were and pretty reasonable in their opinions. They did their homework.

Proud Griz Man said:
Thanks for posting that Link. Very interesting analysis coming from the UND perspective of having played SDSU, Griz and having the MSU and EWU games coming up.
The folks over in Grand Forks are spoiled by getting to watch solid teams like SDSU, Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington and Sac State all in order at home....that has to be the toughest FCS schedule within that 7-week period.

Grizzaholic said:
The folks over in Grand Forks are spoiled by getting to watch solid teams like SDSU, Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington and Sac State all in order at home....that has to be the toughest FCS schedule within that 7-week period.

Yeah, but it's not as if North Dakota wasn't part of the old Great West Conference from 2004 till it's dissolution before they joined the Big Sky. They still had Cal Poly, UC Davis, South Dakota State, Southern Utah, Northern Colorado as well as North Dakota State in that conference before they all went their separate ways.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Grizzaholic said:

Yeah, but it's not as if North Dakota wasn't part of the old Great West Conference from 2004 till it's dissolution before they joined the Big Sky. They still had Cal Poly, UC Davis, South Dakota State, Southern Utah, Northern Colorado as well as North Dakota State in that conference before they all went their separate ways.

North Dakota and NDSU were not in the Great West together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Robsnotes4u said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Grizzaholic said:

You'd know more about it than me. It's been a couple years and doing but a cursory scan http://www.greatwestconference.org/sports/m-footbl/gwfc-m-footbl-body.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (considering the mascots up above solely) led me to think otherwise than the fact that both NDSU & SDSU went into the Gateway, later Missouri Valley, Conference starting in 2008. North Dakota and South Dakota joining the GWFC in 2008. My pardons.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Grizzaholic said:

You'd know more about it than me. It's been a couple years and doing but a cursory scan http://www.greatwestconference.org/sports/m-footbl/gwfc-m-footbl-body.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (considering the mascots up above solely) led me to think otherwise than the fact that both NDSU & SDSU went into the Gateway, later Missouri Valley, Conference starting in 2008. North Dakota and South Dakota joining the GWFC in 2008. My pardons.

Not a big deal, just being in the middle of the UND NDSU not playing, you tend to remember. Your point is still good. Crap I am wrong most of the time, just look at my post about the Griz playing the Sioux.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back