• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Student Athletes Log 700 Hours of Community Service

peterc

I had a nice chat with UM AD Kent Haslam this week about all the community service being done by UM athletes...thought you might enjoy it..
Peter Christian
KGVO Radio
http://newstalkkgvo.com/university-of-montana-athletes-log-over-700-hours-of-community-service-in-2012-13-audio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for posting, I did enjoy that chat. Time is a precious commodity for student athletes, and the donation of time, energy and effort speaks volumes on behalf of the student athletes. I think everyone should make an effort when possible to give back to the community.

We should NCAA sanction them for some reason, because they don't look at the totality of the program.

Man I hate the NCAA

PhxGriz said:
We should NCAA sanction them for some reason, because they don't look at the totality of the program.

Man I hate the NCAA

One guy had it figured out way back then...

ncaa.jpg

Thanks PeterC.

Have you been doing your daily regiment of hot tea and lemon? There's a LOT of FIRRRRRRRSSSTTTTT DOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNs comin' this year. Be ready; gotta take care of those nodes.

Back