• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM/MSU jokes...

GrizBiz

Since it's that time of year again, I figured that I would start a post in hopes that everyone will add their favorite UM/MSU joke. This could be an interesting string if everyone jumps on board.

In that spirit, here is my entry:

These three guys go down to Mexico one night and get drunk and wake up in jail. They found out that they are to be executed for their crimes but none of them can remember what they have done.

The first one is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if he has any last words. He says, "I am from the Grand Canyon College and I believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and nothing happens, so they figure God must not want this guy to die, so they let him go.

The second one is strapped in and gives his last words. "I am from the University of Montana School of Law and I believe in the eternal power of Justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." The switch is thrown and again nothing happens. They figure that the law is on this guy's side, so they let him go.

The last one is strapped in and say's "Well, I'm a Montana State University Electrical Engineer, and I'll tell you right now you'll never electrocute anybody if you don't connect those two wires."

God rest his soul.
:angel:

I told this joke last year at the Griz auction to Joe Glenn. He didn't laugh and in the Sunday paper he said he thought the streak was obscene and was tired of people telling him Bobrat jokes. Sounds like Rial Cummings in the paper Sunday. I bet he still has wet dreams that Joe is still in town.
This is my favorite Bobrat joke.

Knock Knock
Whose there?
Bobcats
Bobcats who?
EXACTLY.

Thought this was good for a chuckle!

Three football fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female, drunk and passed out. Out of respect and propriety, the University of Montana fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Carroll fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Montana State fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Grizzly cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Carroll cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the bobcat cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time. The Montana Grizzly fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?" "Well, said the officer, I am simply surprised; normally when I look under a Montana State hat, I find an asshole!

Latest posts

Back