• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Typical Bozcats in billings

teames

This morning on a billings radio station they gave away a pair of tixx to the Brawl this weekend.....this cat fan had to answer two of three questions correct to win them.....Question #1 - Who did the cats lose to in the 1st round last year...the guy, repeating himself on the phone to his other buddy because he had no idea says Mcann Univ.(who?) Question #2- name two teams the cats lost to this year.....the guy, after repeating himself again to his buddy...says NAU and E. Washington......you would think the guy would remember the game against NAU since the cats acted like they won the Big Sky after that one(and come on pal you have 5 losses already this year).....and the third was who is the griz starting quarterback the guy after thinking for a while says Ochs....the radio station ended up giving this guy two tixx anyway because he is a cat fan. what a joke. Griz fans take pride in knowing about their team. Cat fans go to the game for the social part, not because they love their team.....I bet most of the cat fans won't show back up for the second half. FIIIIIIRRRRSSSTTTDDDDOOOOWWWWNNNNN MONTANA!

Knowing Griz fans, it was probably Griz fans acting like Cats fans to snare the tickets (only way they can afford to go anyway). Its okay, after the game on Saturday, I'm sure you'll know all the Cats players by name as well. Let me introduce you to ROGER COOPER!

Uh Wildcat, Your not the sharpest knife on the table. (Thats ok, I'm used to dealing with kitty fans)

Griz fans would have had to answer Griz questions. (get it now)

As for the money issue. Have you seen the cars that sport kitty plates.

uhhhh Jagur ... what part of the word 'acting' don't you get? Griz fan acting like a Cats fan. Which would mean 1) A Griz fan portraying a Cats fan on the radio just to snare tickets 2) which would mean the Griz fans 'acting' like Cats fans would be answering Cats questions. Griz fans are so desperate for tickets so they can watch their team lose I can totally see some of them doing that.

And if you don't know what the word ACTING is ... see Websters dictionary. They actually have dictionaries online too if you need to look it up.

Griz Fans: MEET JOHN MONTOYA

Better drink some more Yaegermeister Jagur :drinking:

I left myself open for that one. :oops: (It never accured to me a Griz fan would want to act like a kitty.)

Yes, the Grizz Nation would fill up the litter box in support of our team. (the kitty litter can't evan sell out the box on any given Saturday. 2 sell outs this year and you wonder why you can't compete. Your giving up a 100K advantage every home game.)

Its sold out already? How many times do we have to tell Griz fans that?

Question: How about that Griz sellout last year in Washington-Bobcat Stadium? Nice stadium I agree, our players sure seemed to like it. Where were all the fans at the end though? Crying in their RV's by the stadium?

GRIZ FANS: MEET ADAM CORDERIO

childcat
once you clownz get enough winning seasons, (which will never happen)
your boosters (if you have any) will be able to justify a reason to throw in the bucks for a real stadium, where it actually fills up.

but until then enjoy your "new" aluminum freezer, you call a stadium. :lol:

bleacher_small.gif

Wildcat: I was planing on showing up and flashing some cash at the litter box and getting a ticket. (It has worked every year in Bozeman since 1997) But, a kitty season ticket holder sold me 2 tickets last night.

Deep, Deep in your heart you know and all kitty fans know. What will happen on Saturday. I can sense it on the boards, I can sense it at the office.

Griz 23 Cats 3. and the Griz make a run at the National Championship.

Wildcat, you are not bright. Yes, I got your point on the Griz fan acting like a kitty fan. So what you really are tacitly acknowledging is that Griz fans believe kitty fans to not know very much and you agree with the point that they don't.

wildcat is sounding a little bit like someof those EWU fans on this great site last week.....How many EWU fans are here running their mouths this week. The cat fans we'll be extinct on this site next week as we prepare for our first round playoff game. Hey wildcu?t Meet Justin Green and Lex Hilliard. Hey maybe the cat players can come to this site next week and talk about how their first week of the offseason is going.

WILDCAT said:
uhhhh Jagur ... what part of the word 'acting' don't you get? Griz fan acting like a Cats fan. Which would mean 1) A Griz fan portraying a Cats fan on the radio just to snare tickets 2) which would mean the Griz fans 'acting' like Cats fans would be answering Cats questions. Griz fans are so desperate for tickets so they can watch their team lose I can totally see some of them doing that.

And if you don't know what the word ACTING is ... see Websters dictionary. They actually have dictionaries online too if you need to look it up.

Griz Fans: MEET JOHN MONTOYA

Better drink some more Yaegermeister Jagur :drinking:

Therein lies the mistake to your thinking. A typical Griz fan would not only know the answer to all three questions, but you could ask them three questions about any of the Bigskys other 6 teams and they would get all of those right also.

Can you spell knowledge?

Something Griz fans pride themselves in. Hell we know more about the A10 and Southern Conference than Cat fans know about the BigSky. :lol:

Wildcat - aren't those players you mentioned now 1-2 against the Griz. Hell, maybe some of them are 5th year players (should be almost done with their freshman classes by now), and are 1-3 against the Griz. That means the best they could hope to do is .500 against their arch rival. Wow.

That would mean that the Griz seniors would also be .500 against their arch rival, too... WOW, nice diss.

I've been on this board wayyy before this week. I don't just come here for one week like EWU fans. I've been here pretty much all season. I think I signed up on this board in week 3 of the season if I remember right. And yes, win or lose I will be back on this board after this week as well. So you can't get rid of me! :eek:

Fuck yeah baby, the Cats won... sorry Griz fans... gotta wait for next year... i mean the year after that... i mean shit you'll be waiting a long time... and as for your stadium, it doesnt matter what kinda complex you play in as long as you win... so for a long time to come all you Griz fans have to brag about is your stadium, we'll just talk about the actual game... 20-27 thank you

Back