• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Twitter Game Beer Money

Cuervohola

DONOR
Ok, you can twist the rules however you see fit... That's all up to you, and how you run your "League"...

My rules are simple... A list and D list celebrities... A list being any actor or sports star that everybody has heard of, D list those that you know, but aren't exactly famous... These are my rules...

You join Twitter if you aren't there now, and get in a league with family and friends... You have one "pick" per week of what celebrity will twitter you back first... Nobody in your league can pick the same celebrity....

If anybody gets a reply first, they are exempt, all others have to throw in $20 for an A lister or $10 for a D lister...

The pot will grow if nobody responds... You have to wait all week to find out... If nobody responds, said $10 or $20 just keeps on building...

If someone wins, they are in first place technically, but if someone else gets a response, they are tied... First one to get 2 responses gets the pot...

The Pot in my league is a free Keg...

Cheers :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back