• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Twins Win!!

I'll admit I think baseball is really boring, but I like baseball teams. (Strange?) It's good to see the Yankees lose. Steinbrenner will now call a press conference to complain about his dynasty-in-the-making again.

I know I joked about it on Saturday, but I'd love to see a Boston/Chicago World Series. Everyone would watch it.

Jimus - yeah, but can you imagine being a fan of the team that loses THAT one. There would be fans jumping out of windows all over that town.

Well they lost in a big way tonight. Not a Yank fan here, but come on, it's 1-1. The Twins should get them in game 3.

Shakermaker said:
Well they lost in a big way tonight. Not a Yank fan here, but come on, it's 1-1. The Twins should get them in game 3.

AND.... :lol: the Yankees could win the next two... Never, I say Never count them Yanks out... :eek:

The Cubs won tonight. You have to at least be a fan of Cub fans if not of the team itself. I want the longest-suffering fans in pro sports to get their title. I still doubt it, but the way it is now, it looks like they could get home field against Florida in the NLCS.

That was weird...now back to football.

Back