• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV Coverage for this weekend's game

Bertram

Well-known member
eGriz Club
DONOR
Looks like although Max Media bought the rights for coverage this weekend they have no plans on airing the Griz game. MLB playoffs and Nascar instead will be shown on their networks in that time slot.
 
Bertram said:
Looks like although Max Media bought the rights for coverage this weekend they have no plans on airing the Griz game. MLB playoffs and Nascar instead will be shown on their networks in that time slot.
Tvguide.com/listings shows it is airing on NBC, at least in Billings
 
Where'd you find this information, because Helena is showing they will be airing the game.

4uge7uta.jpg
 
get'em_griz said:
Where'd you find this information, because Helena is showing they will be airing the game.

4uge7uta.jpg

Dammit! Lawrence Welk and Glee airing at the same time? How in the hell am I supposed to choose??
 
get'em_griz said:
Where'd you find this information, because Helena is showing they will be airing the game.

4uge7uta.jpg

Here in the Kalispell/Polson area we do not have the 2nd FOX channel like that. So we are stuck with just Nascar. :?
 
I realize that it won't help anyone without FTA satellite but Max has put all of their games up on FTA this year. Any decent sports pub will have FTA (in my humble opinion).
 
Htowngriz said:
get'em_griz said:
Where'd you find this information, because Helena is showing they will be airing the game.

4uge7uta.jpg

Dammit! Lawrence Welk and Glee airing at the same time? How in the hell am I supposed to choose??

:lol: better hope we make it a blowout so you can have an easier time deciding if you want to watch those shows! :thumb:
 
Go to thier web site:
http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/category/262154/whats-on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5:00 time spot:
KHBB-LD2
FOX 21.2 College FootballCollege Football Montana Grizzlies at California-Davis Aggies from Aggie Stadium (HD)
 
Their website is showing MLB playoffs at 5pm on 10/12 on Fox. :?

Edit: KHBB-LD2 shows the Griz game - where ever the hell that channel is broadcast.
I've got the Great Falls Feeds (KFBB) and it's showing baseball.
 
Just spoke with a gal at the KFBB office in Great Falls, and she said it will be on Root, but they are still working out the kinks.
She said that they will have it online.
So those of us that have Root it shouldn't be an issue, and hopefully it will allow for some good streaming for those who don't have it.
 
biga75 said:
Just spoke with a gal at the KFBB office in Great Falls, and she said it will be on Root, but they are still working out the kinks.
She said that they will have it online.
So those of us that have Root it shouldn't be an issue, and hopefully it will allow for some good streaming for those who don't have it.

They better make some kind of announcement on which channel the game will be on, or else there's gonna be a meltdown. :lol:
 
get'em_griz said:
biga75 said:
Just spoke with a gal at the KFBB office in Great Falls, and she said it will be on Root, but they are still working out the kinks.
She said that they will have it online.
So those of us that have Root it shouldn't be an issue, and hopefully it will allow for some good streaming for those who don't have it.

They better make some kind of announcement on which channel the game will be on, or else there's gonna be a meltdown. :lol:

My Dish guide still shows the Griz at 5 so who the hell knows? We probably won't know until after kick off :x
 
Bertram said:
get'em_griz said:
Where'd you find this information, because Helena is showing they will be airing the game.

4uge7uta.jpg

Here in the Kalispell/Polson area we do not have the 2nd FOX channel like that. So we are stuck with just Nascar. :?
Same in Missoula as far as I can tell
 
Start making phone calls. Maybe if they get enough of a response they will come up with an announcement.

MISSOULA - KTMF ABC 23.1/FOX 23.2
PHONE: 406-542-8900

BUTTE - KWYB ABC 18.1/FOX 18.2
PHONE: 406-782-7185

KALISPELL - KTMF - LP ABC 42/FOX 42.2
PHONE: 406-755-2529

HELENA - KHBB ABC 21.1/FOX 21.2
PHONE: 406-457-1860

BOZEMAN - KWYP - LP ABC 28.1/FOX 18.2
PHONE: 406-586-3594

GREAT FALLS - KFBB
PHONE 406-453-4370

BILLINGS
MAIN NUMBER 406.656.8000
 
biga75 said:
Start making phone calls. Maybe if they get enough of a response they will come up with an announcement.

MISSOULA - KTMF ABC 23.1/FOX 23.2
PHONE: 406-542-8900

BUTTE - KWYB ABC 18.1/FOX 18.2
PHONE: 406-782-7185

KALISPELL - KTMF - LP ABC 42/FOX 42.2
PHONE: 406-755-2529

HELENA - KHBB ABC 21.1/FOX 21.2
PHONE: 406-457-1860

BOZEMAN - KWYP - LP ABC 28.1/FOX 18.2
PHONE: 406-586-3594

GREAT FALLS - KFBB
PHONE 406-453-4370

BILLINGS
MAIN NUMBER 406.656.8000

*****
Called Max Media Montana. Their response.... "It won't be aired"..sorry". Hope the young lady was misinformed.....
 
Wow that's hard to believe. At least it's on Big Sky TV so we have one option, now where's that cable at?
 
Back
Top