• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine position change?

Not sure....don't ever get to watch Rams unless they are playing the hawks. They should move him to QB too....he'd probably be better than Bradford!

I pay a little attention to the Rams, but only because he is there... Wish he was a Hawk, and the only Hawks games I get are surprisingly on Root here in Helena... I get more Hawks games here than I got in Seattle... :roll:

Anyway, according to the depth chart, TJ is behind Finnegan... Maybe Finnegan is on his way out because he's more expensive, and less productive, hence no tackles listed for him this week...

I don't know if the Rams are auditioning TJ for a trade, or if they are solidifying him as a starter... Doesn't matter to me, as long as he keeps kicking tail... I won't predict it, but will say it... Some OC's are going to throw to the opposite side if they didn't already figure that out...

TJ is personally responsible for me winning this week... My benched CB got 1 point... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cuervohola said:
I pay a little attention to the Rams, but only because he is there... Wish he was a Hawk, and the only Hawks games I get are surprisingly on Root here in Helena... I get more Hawks games here than I got in Seattle... :roll:

Anyway, according to the depth chart, TJ is behind Finnegan... Maybe Finnegan is on his way out because he's more expensive, and less productive, hence no tackles listed for him this week...

I don't know if the Rams are auditioning TJ for a trade, or if they are solidifying him as a starter... Doesn't matter to me, as long as he keeps kicking tail... I won't predict it, but will say it... Some OC's are going to throw to the opposite side if they didn't already figure that out...

TJ is personally responsible for me winning this week... My benched CB got 1 point... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I think Finnegan is dinged up, but it seems TJ is moving up the depth chart. :thumb:

Back