• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine Johnson

Johnson also has 3 tackles and 2 passes defended. Chase Reynolds is playing too, and is on all special teams except FG's. Go Griz.

I am very happy to see this from TJ, even if it was against my favorite team the Cardinals! Anyone got a replay to post on here so we can see it?

According to the game summary I saw on NFL.com, Chase was credited with a tackle on a kickoff in which there was a fumble by the Arizona return man. Don't know if Chase's tackle was directly responsible for the fumble, but would guess it had a lot to do with it!! Isn't this Chase's first time on the field in a regular season game?? Really hoping he stays with the roster and works himself in to some carries at the running back position, or even some returns of kickoffs or punts. Chase's entire history as a football player is one of exceeding expectations, which I fully expect him to do if given half a chance with the Rams.

grizfromhel said:
According to the game summary I saw on NFL.com, Chase was credited with a tackle on a kickoff in which there was a fumble by the Arizona return man. Don't know if Chase's tackle was directly responsible for the fumble, but would guess it had a lot to do with it!! Isn't this Chase's first time on the field in a regular season game?? Really hoping he stays with the roster and works himself in to some carries at the running back position, or even some returns of kickoffs or punts. Chase's entire history as a football player is one of exceeding expectations, which I fully expect him to do if given half a chance with the Rams.

Yes, first time on field, to my knowledge. Now his contract is locked in for the year. Of 53 on roster, only 46 (I believe) suit up. Until a player suits up, his contract isn't locked in. Congrats to Chase.

PlayerRep said:
grizfromhel said:

Yes, first time on field, to my knowledge. Now his contract is locked in for the year. Of 53 on roster, only 46 (I believe) suit up. Until a player suits up, his contract isn't locked in. Congrats to Chase.

I believe minimum NFL salary is either $405,000 or $450,000. Indeed, congrats to Chase. That sure helps a young family. :thumb:

PlayerRep said:
grizfromhel said:

Seriously? Huh, I never knew that. I wonder what the point of that is?

As a Griz fan, I am so proud of Chase. Not sure anyone has worked any harder to live out his dream ... from eight-man football in Drummond to the NFL. I wonder if there's anyone else in the NFL who can make that claim.

As a Cat fan, I admired Chase and Lex Hilliard. It seemed they played about 10 yrs each. You got to like small town guys like Chase that make it big. Marc Mariani is another one.

bigsky33 said:
As a Cat fan, I admired Chase and Lex Hilliard. It seemed they played about 10 yrs each. You got to like small town guys like Chase that make it big. Marc Mariani is another one.

Kroy Biermann, and Shann Schillinger too.

mtgrizrule said:
PlayerRep said:
grizfromhel said:

I believe minimum NFL salary is either $405,000 or $450,000. Indeed, congrats to Chase. That sure helps a young family. :thumb:

405, according to what I saw on the internet.

Griz2k said:
PlayerRep said:
grizfromhel said:

Seriously? Huh, I never knew that. I wonder what the point of that is?

"NFL drops third quarterback rule, 46 active players on game day"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/22/nfl-drops-third-quarterback-rule-46-active-players-on-game-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe Chase should have his agent call the Giants. Their RBs have caused them the game against the Cowboys. Fumbles, missed blocks, not being ready for passes, etc. Terrible RB play for the Giants.

Kodiak said:
behappp said:
JayLarson said:
I am very happy to see this from TJ, even if it was against my favorite team the Cardinals! Anyone got a replay to post on here so we can see it?

Not sure how to embed it but here's the link. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000067520/Johnson-s-accidental-interception

Called accidental - but they don't know Tru from fiction

That's his pick last year from the Seahawks game....not the one he had today.

Ooops - still not accidental, IMHO

Latest posts

Back