• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine Johnson

BDizzle

DONOR
I really didn't want to start this thread but I just read that he got arrested for DUI last night in Missoula. Why can't he learn?! So much to lose. Don't drink and drive!!!

http://www.kpax.com/news/ex-griz-trumaine-johnson-arrested-for-dui/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MISSOULA - Former University of Montana football star Trumaine Johnson has been arrested for drunk driving in Missoula.

The jail roster shows that Johnson was booked into the Missoula County jail at 3:05 a.m. Friday on a misdemeanor DUI charge, and posted a $700 bond about an hour later.

Johnson, who is on the St. Louis Rams football roster, was picked in the third round of the 2012 National Football League draft. The defensive back was the 65th player tapped, the second highest selection ever for a Griz player in the draft.

Johnson said on his Twitter account Thursday morning that he was back in Missoula. We'll have more information on this story as it becomes available.

Let's go back to this again, innocent until proven guilty. Sorry, but I have little faith in the Zoo's PD. Let them sue themselves back to the stone age.

Dumb... I have never had a DUI because I always use taxi's or have friends drive... $25 or so from the bar... Keep it Simple Stupid

I don't know about Montana, but in Washington State, at least in the Seattle area, if you get a DUI, that's a $5000 fine right away, before you have to pay for the alcohol classes and the breathalyzer and lawyer etc... $10,000 is cheap there...

I had a few friends go through that, and I just wanted to punch them... Pay the taxi, Morons :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have gotten a DUI before. I'm not making excuses for it, but in MT drinking and driving seems normal. Getting a taxi in Billings is tough. They have gotten stricter since I got mine but back then the fines weren't too bad. I pled guilty right away and I think I paid about $1000 in fines, $500 in classes, and $200 for a temporary license. Biggest issue was insurance. I'm not saying Tru was driving under the influence but with his history in Missoula and everything that he has to lose you think he would be smart and get a taxi or pay a friend to drive.

Why the hell does he need to come back here and continue the black eyes? Stay in St. Louis with your antics!

RABIDAWG said:
Why the hell does he need to come back here and continue the black eyes? Stay in St. Louis with your antics!

That is exactly the first thing I thought of. No reason for him to be here, doing this shit.

This kind of garbage is nothing but "I told you so" fodder for Pat and his ilk. Funny timing with Terry's guest column.

Too bad. Will be interesting to hear the circumstances. Obviously, he ought to be more careful. So anyone with the potential for a dui should move to St. Louis or move out of town? Now that's pretty funny. Just out of curiosity, what does Trumaine "have to lose" over a dui citation? You self-righteous types make me chuckle. I like Tru. I'm glad he and UM's other NFL players come back to Missoula.

PlayerRep said:
Too bad. Will be interesting to hear the circumstances. Obviously, he ought to be more careful. So anyone with the potential for a dui should move to St. Louis or move out of town? Now that's pretty funny. Just out of curiosity, what does Trumaine "have to lose" over a dui citation? You self-righteous types make me chuckle. I like Tru. I'm glad he and UM's other NFL players come back to Missoula.
Respect as a human being that doesn't put others in danger while behind the wheel.

OptimusPrime said:
PlayerRep said:
Respect as a human being that doesn't put others in danger while behind the wheel.

So anyone that ever gets a DUI is less than human? Gotcha. :roll:

Since this site doesn't have a spoiler: Anyone that makes a mistake should be sent to a lifetime of hard labor in Siberia

OptimusPrime said:
PlayerRep said:

How about driving over the speed limit, driving when getting very old, driving while texting, driving while talking on the phone, etc? Have you ever driven over the speed limit?

PlayerRep said:
OptimusPrime said:
PlayerRep said:

How about driving over the speed limit, driving when getting very old, driving while texting, driving while talking on the phone, etc? Have you ever driven over the speed limit?

OptimusPrime said:
No. I don't drive. I ride my bicycle so I can do my part in saving the enviroment. I also think alcohol, tobacco, narcotics, drugs, .. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puM1eT15NYw[/youtube]

Hell..this is how he lives his life.

Back