• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tripp: JJ is best we're going to see all year, bar none

PlayerRep

“It’s one of those things where you have to keep learning. Jordan Johnson is the best we’re going to see all year, bar none I’ll say that right now. That offense and Jordan, nobody is going to throw a nicer ball than that kid right there and nobody is going to be a better leader, so it’s fun to play against the best.”

From Missoulian article on today's scrimmage

Been saying that since the first fall practice. Our D is seeing the best offense they're going to go up against all year.

The keep him healthy thing is BS hes a football player he will go unhurt the rest of his career just like most QBs do.

Hes a playmaker.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
The keep him healthy thing is BS hes a football player he will go unhurt the rest of his career just like most QBs do.

Hes a playmaker.
He's a lot tougher and stronger than he was in 2011; hopefully more durable. He has an OL fully capable of protecting him.

kemajic said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Hes a playmaker.
He's a lot tougher and stronger than he was in 2011; hopefully more durable. He has an OL fully capable of protecting him.

If anything postitive can come out of the rape trial it will be the mental toughness and the will to succeed that was instilled in JJ. Hate to say it but I think it will make him a much better football player.

Teton Cat said:
kemajic said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Hes a playmaker.

If anything postitive can come out of the rape trial it will be the mental toughness and the will to succeed that was instilled in JJ. Hate to say it but I think it will make him a much better football player.

I agree. Not only more mental toughness, but another year of growth, lifting and throwing. JJ is very strong now (from the weight room). Improved his arm strength considerably. Both the zip and distance. Also, huge motivation to come back, be successful and lead. He appears to be a man on a mission, his teammates are excited to have him back, and he's inspirational for the team. He stayed in Missoula because of his friends and teammates, fought hard, and won. His teammates believe in him, and he believes in them. I wish him (and his family) the best.

I have seen both "open" practices and I think I can echo Cam Warren's quote "Seeing Jordan Johnson just puts a smile on my face". He does the same to me!

Bottom line is...................................nevermind.

JJ is the best QB in the BSC and I knew that back when Hammer and I were talking about it when JJ was a freshman and all the other douchebags on eGriz were calling BS on it.

They dont get to ride our bandwagon.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

JJ is the best QB in the BSC and I knew that back when Hammer and I were talking about it when JJ was a freshman and all the other douchebags on eGriz were calling BS on it.

Ya! Nobody is allowed to say JJ is great! Not now, not ever! That belongs to alpha and hammer.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Truth

Senor PlayaRape.....Gracias por tu esposa gasto de hoy conmigo en el lago flathead.....esos labios deliciosos para mi bratwurst. Senor Alpharape..su carro de la banda de música tiene un neumático pinchado....
JJ es frágil, Gustafson será héroe

Stay thirsty mis amigos....

cclarkblues said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Truth

Exactly, we called it everyone said BS and we own it, we were the only 2 that praised him you dont get to ride the wake.

Teton Cat said:
kemajic said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Hes a playmaker.

no doubt,,,jj understands that football is a game not your life on the line....few of us know what this kid has experienced this last year regarding pressure....and mental toughness....

JJ is "tougher than a two dollar steak." Dennis P. I personally feel JJ will prove himself to be the best qb in the BSC and is without a doubt the best qb playing for a Montana team and his record proves that.

Surely you mean "JJ" being Jamal Jackson, senior QB from App State, right? :cool:

It's getting close men, August 31st - LESS THAN TWO WEEKS and I get to visit the great state of Montana for the first time! Looking forward to WaGriz Stadium as well. What a kick ass stadium!

Good defense video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkl-QiHe9s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

asusmc said:
Surely you mean "JJ" being Jamal Jackson, senior QB from App State, right? :cool:

It's getting close men, August 31st - LESS THAN TWO WEEKS and I get to visit the great state of Montana for the first time! Looking forward to WaGriz Stadium as well. What a kick ass stadium!

Good defense video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkl-QiHe9s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That video would be a lot more impressive if it showed more than Chattanooga defensive shots. I mean, that QB shot was the main feature, nice hit, but come on is THAT ALL YOU GOT?! :coffee:

Better bring it, JJ is the best you'll ever see, ever! :shock:

Better bring it, JJ is the best you'll ever see, ever!

Quite possibly. Of course, perhaps DM is a little better, but who the hell would know, since you guys only play Senior Sisters of the Blind (until the playoffs, where JJ has clearly been the better of the two).

EverettGriz said:
Better bring it, JJ is the best you'll ever see, ever!

Quite possibly. Of course, perhaps DM is a little better, but who the hell would know, since you guys only play Senior Sisters of the Blind (until the playoffs, where JJ has clearly been the better of the two).

DM isn't in JJ's league. It's not even close!!

Back