• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TreVon Van is the man!

Darksim

Well-known member
This guy has some serious moves if he gets less than 1100 rushing yards this year i will be surprised. With how the griz O-line dominated App and how fast, shifty, strong of a runner Van is we are looking good to make a DEEP run into the playoffs.

On another note I was worried about our couching/play calling but both looked really steezy. Im happy with the early try on a 4th down conversion. They didnt convert but with how we looked the rest of the game i dont think that we will get stopped on 4th and short to often this year.


 
Darksim said:
On another note I was worried about our couching/play calling but both looked really steezy. Im happy with the early try on a 4th down conversion. They didnt convert but with how we looked the rest of the game i dont think that we will get stopped on 4th and short to often this year.
Tell me more about this really steezy couching, terms with which I am unfamiliar.
 
kemajic said:
Darksim said:
On another note I was worried about our couching/play calling but both looked really steezy. Im happy with the early try on a 4th down conversion. They didnt convert but with how we looked the rest of the game i dont think that we will get stopped on 4th and short to often this year.
Tell me more about this really steezy couching, terms with which I am unfamiliar.
:lol: -Steezy ~ With style and ease.
I know its a pretty obscure term. To me it described the night perfectly. I thought i made it up on the fly, but apparently im not as original as id like to think. After tryping it in my search bar i found out it was a snowboarding term. It reminded me of this quote by my favorite new egrizer for whatever reason.
"These kids that are in to all this boom boom rap gang music stuff" -Ray W
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13127
 
Trevon Van looking good packing the rock for the Redblacks on ESPN 2 right now.
Good to see former Griz doing well!

GO GRIZ!
 
grizeyes said:
Trevon Van looking good packing the rock for the Redblacks on ESPN 2 right now.
Good to see former Griz doing well!

GO GRIZ!

If I can remember correctly he was supposed to be the original best in space? Only on kick off returns though.
 
Back
Top