• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TreVon Van is the man!

Darksim

This guy has some serious moves if he gets less than 1100 rushing yards this year i will be surprised. With how the griz O-line dominated App and how fast, shifty, strong of a runner Van is we are looking good to make a DEEP run into the playoffs.

On another note I was worried about our couching/play calling but both looked really steezy. Im happy with the early try on a 4th down conversion. They didnt convert but with how we looked the rest of the game i dont think that we will get stopped on 4th and short to often this year.

Darksim said:
On another note I was worried about our couching/play calling but both looked really steezy. Im happy with the early try on a 4th down conversion. They didnt convert but with how we looked the rest of the game i dont think that we will get stopped on 4th and short to often this year.
Tell me more about this really steezy couching, terms with which I am unfamiliar.

kemajic said:
Darksim said:
Tell me more about this really steezy couching, terms with which I am unfamiliar.
:lol: -Steezy ~ With style and ease.
I know its a pretty obscure term. To me it described the night perfectly. I thought i made it up on the fly, but apparently im not as original as id like to think. After tryping it in my search bar i found out it was a snowboarding term. It reminded me of this quote by my favorite new egrizer for whatever reason.
"These kids that are in to all this boom boom rap gang music stuff" -Ray W
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13127

Trevon Van looking good packing the rock for the Redblacks on ESPN 2 right now.
Good to see former Griz doing well!

GO GRIZ!

grizeyes said:
Trevon Van looking good packing the rock for the Redblacks on ESPN 2 right now.
Good to see former Griz doing well!

GO GRIZ!

If I can remember correctly he was supposed to be the original best in space? Only on kick off returns though.

Back