• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top 10 QB's to play in WAGriz

Maynardsgametrail

1) Dave Dickenson (Bias, yes. I don care)

Choices-Feel free to add

Doug Nussmeier
Erik Meyer
Josh McCown
Tony Romo
John Friesz
Jaimie Martin (Not sure if he played in wa griz)
Brad Sorensen
Craig Ochs
Matt Nicholls
Denarius McGhee
Rob Compson (haha! merely for entertainment)
Justin Roper (haha! merely for entertainment)
Armanti Edwards
Tony Hilde
Vernon Adams (we'll see)
Jordan Johnson
Ricky Ray
Travis Lulay
John Edwards
Brian Ah Yat
Travis Brown
Nau has had a few, but drawing blanks.

Obviously there is more. Lets hear it.

Who was the QB for that Division II qb Central Washington from like 2009, He did great vs the Griz, almost pulled off huge upset.

Are you basing this just on their performance in the game(s) in WaGriz, or their careers as a whole? I would think Bo Levi would be on the list (NC, Payton winner).

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Are you basing this just on their performance in the game(s) in WaGriz, or their careers as a whole? I would think Bo Levi would be on the list (NC, Payton winner).

You're Whiskey-Tango, but that is a good call (for consideration anyway). That may be the most sensible thing you have ever said on this site.

Let's remember Marty Mornhinweg. Mornhinweg started all four years at quarterback for the University of Montana, where he set 15 passing records. He also use to wear a pair snake skin cowboy boots and would never just run out of bounds without taking a hit.

grizfilmer said:
Let's remember Marty Mornhingweg. Mornhingweg started all four years at quarterback for the University of Montana, where he set 15 passing records. He also use to wear a pair snake skin cowboy boots and would never just run out of bounds without taking a hit.

MM played at Dornblazer....Good call though.

Back