• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tony Moss

BILLYBEAR

DONOR
It was reported that Tony Moss was at the game. Does any one know when he does his write up. Tony always seem to love the Griz games and this one being especially interesting...expansion, option running, the loudest and largest crowd ever. Should be a great article!!!!! :p

Tony Moss.....Rick Neuheisel(sp?)......and Max Bacus......

What is this, The LA Lakers or something? :wink:

He was giving an interview for the radio station setup at the tailgates. When he was done I went over and talked to him (kissed his ass basically). He was very personable, and liked my getup. He said, "What a coincidence, I almost wore the same thing.."

I told him that I appreciate the fact that he acknowledges how great the game day is at Wash-Griz. He said flat out this is the best in 1-AA as far as game day goes. :)

Short but sweet conversation...

Awesome compliment from Moss GGG.

As for the article, if it's the 'Third & Long' column you're waiting for BILLYBEAR, so far this season, it has come out every Wednesday.

Nice interview GGG... from what I remember, his column comes out on Wednesdays. One would not know that he didn't graduate from U of M by some of the things he writes. He is indeed a good "mouth" for I-AA football and the Griz... :D

GrizzlyEdd said:
Nice interview GGG... from what I remember, his column comes out on Wednesdays. One would not know that he didn't graduate from U of M by some of the things he writes. He is indeed a good "mouth" for I-AA football and the Griz... :D

I have heard that his sister did graduate from UM.....It may just be a rumor.....but I heard it non the less.

I listened to his pregame interview that GGG was refering to. Guess Jon Kasper gave him a tour of Grizville on Friday and loaded up on Moose Drool Friday night. He is really sold on the Wa-Griz game atmosphere and will continue to tell the nation. Seems like a very bright guy with a nice touch of humility. Also said he will be attending the Griz-Cat game in the Bozone in November.

GeauxGriz said:
Tony Moss.....Rick Neuheisel(sp?)......and Max Bacus......

What is this, The LA Lakers or something? :wink:

Maybe we should have a celebrity of the week - e-Griz could nominate a celebrity and BH could leave a couple of tickets at will-call - like Glanville used to do for Elvis at the Oilers games.

My nomination for this week: The Coors Light Twins with special guest Kid Rock.

I second that nomination...

Could you imagine Kid Rock opening for the Griz?? It'd sure beat the hell outta Brittney...

I don't know about that, Brittney is hot. DId anyone else see the Rolling Stone with her on the cover? WOW

Just a random isht type of comment, but having worked in beverage distribution and organized a few promotional events myself, this question occurred to me: Can the university accept sponsorships, or host school sanctioned promotional events if it is related to alcohol?

Latest posts

Back