• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

To Mr. Cummings, Mr. Kasper, and Mr. Katz...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Dear Mr. Cummings, Kasper, and Katz,

I write this after my 9th Kokanee and a shared bottle of Champagne. I sat in my basement with several other neighbors/griz fans and watched as the Griz single handedly annhiahlated(sp? Im drunk 8) ) the Lumberjacks in a 59-21 route of the biggest game of the year.

You both picked the Griz to lose today. Thanks for the great support and faith of your hometown team. Hope that Sh!t sandwich tastes good, you both deserve a big bite.

They won in the biggest game of the year by an incredible margin. This team is for real and at the peak of their game. Keep this in mind for the next coming weeks as the Griz roll and dominate and win the Big Sky Conference.

To KPAX Sports director Tom Katz...
How about getting excited for a GRIZ Play for once?! You seemed elated whenever the Lumberjacks would do something for a first down, and then just give a ho-hum when the Griz did something special. When you said that the game wasn't supposed to be this way, that the Lumberjacks were supposed to be winning by this margin, you lost me forever. I know your supposed to be objective and neutral in your journalistic endeavor, but your call of the game was tilted in the wrong way.

To the Griz players and coaching staff..
Thanks, you made my year by proving yourselves to everyone who has stuck with you and proved those wrong that have said negative things against you. You are at the top of your game, with losing a few key players to boot. Everyone stepped up and came in this game ready to play, showing the nation what a TEAM is made of.

Congrats Griz, you deserved this HUGE win.... I am elated beyond words. The rest of 1-AA better watch out, cuz the Griz are for real and coming to getcha!

Drunk or not Triple G you are right on the money. Katz is a stuby little out of towner who needs to find a new job...out of town. Hermes...his illustrious boss should go back to peddling hamburgers. They have totally lost touch. If I were BH or Hogan, I would boycott the coaches show. Glenn didn't speak to Rial Cummings for 3 years or so after some dispariging coments in his editorial. I suppose we'd lose the TV coverage. I think they feel like they are in a power position on this matter. Not sure really how to fight back. Anyway................

GGG you’re the man and I just have to say the when Tom said the that the game wasn't supposed to be this way, that the Lumberjacks were supposed to be winning by this margin I was so mad I said the F*** word in front of my eleven year old. This was a great win for the Griz

All these chumps better publicly eat their words all week long. Go Griz.... Man, those coaches really suck, that offense really sucks, that defense really sucks. Man we are the worst.....................NOT! Ye of little faith... Go F$#$ youselves!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Here Kitty kitty kitty......... :evil:

Guys, screw Katz and the rest of the TV announcers. Turn up Mick and Scott on the radio. I really can't believe you guys actually listen to the TV guys when you have the option of muting your TV and putting Mick and Gurnz on!

wow, that stellar win seems to have given a good many girzzly tough guys some additional girth in personal places. alas, it sounds like too much booze has been consumed for y'all to use it, and, uh, tomorrow is, uh, tomorrow, and next week is another game. i loved the game as much as any griz fan, but let's not be ridiculous. wasn't it phenecie himself who proclaimed that a win by one point was as good as a win by 50? and before you call me a sourcoater, i have never predicted the griz to lose, i've never called for the coaches to be fired (although i have expressed a disdain for the handoff to the rb in the shotgun formation), and i've certainly never derided the players for whatever they have done. but laughing at the posturing going on? yes, i am guilty of that.

Posturing argh?? No, just enjoying the moment, having a few laughs at you and your naysaying friends expense, and realizing that the Griz can beat anybody in 1-AA when they play well.

Kinda tough being you tonight eh?? Just you and your computer, alone! Face it argh, I doubt any hottie even gives you a second look.

Enjoy your evening, nerd!!

Hell fucking yes, we kicked some serious ass today. We have now shown we are in championship form. Big fucking PROPS to the whole team for an unbelievable game. And thanks to the Glacier Brewing Co for the free brews. :drinking:

Shaker... I shall 8) enjoy it. Don't know why we cracked it open, but after the score with 4 minutes left, it seemed like the appropriate thing to do.

And three hours after my original post, give or take a few, I stand by my words about the calls by the 'journalists' who cover the Griz. They have their opinions, I have mine. We both stand by and defend them... enuff said.

God Bless America... (and eGriz)

Hammer said:
Guys, screw Katz and the rest of the TV announcers. Turn up Mick and Scott on the radio. I really can't believe you guys actually listen to the TV guys when you have the option of muting your TV and putting Mick and Gurnz on!

There's a MUTE button on my TV?? Holy Crap... Thanks Hammer! :wink:
:roll:

As for Cummings and Kasper picking against the Griz, that is their job. Moss picked against us too. They were all wrong, we knew that they would be wrong, but that is their job. How big of a joke would it be if the giys picked the Griz every week no matter what? If they wrote about another school and did that we would be ripping them apart on this board. It seems like we were ripping the guy who wrote for the Pocatello paper because no matter what every week he gave every part of the team an A when he was grading the performance. Other than that, we should be thankful for Jon Kasper, and (I can't beleive I am saying this, I hate that Rial asshole) Cummings. Kasper is the best 1-aa cover man in the nation according to the sporting network and Moss. Katz is another story, he is trying to not be biased, but it is true, he treats Grizzly TD's like they are ho-hum and oppositions like they are amazing. maybe that is biased in itself like the Griz are supposed to do that and it is shocking when another team does it to them. But the truth is, kasper is probably a lifer, he will be with the Missoulian for his career, or a large part of it. But Katz, he is auditioning for his next gig. That is the way TV works in Montana. Only a few stay, and they are not always great. I am thankful that they show the games on TV, but I wish they could improve the camera work to atleast follow the passes and keep them in the screen. That just what I think.

argh! said:
wow, that stellar win seems to have given a good many girzzly tough guys some additional girth in personal places. alas, it sounds like too much booze has been consumed for y'all to use it, and, uh, tomorrow is, uh, tomorrow, and next week is another game. i loved the game as much as any griz fan, but let's not be ridiculous. wasn't it phenecie himself who proclaimed that a win by one point was as good as a win by 50? and before you call me a sourcoater, i have never predicted the griz to lose, i've never called for the coaches to be fired (although i have expressed a disdain for the handoff to the rb in the shotgun formation), and i've certainly never derided the players for whatever they have done. but laughing at the posturing going on? yes, i am guilty of that.

Blah blah blah blah blah! :fist:

Wow, it's Sunday morning and I'm still laughing at all the paid "experts" who chose the wrong team. Get out of town. You're smelling up the place. Or is that stone container?

HA HA HA HA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I was "wrong" too.
I predicted a Griz win by 10
41 - 31

what i have to wonder is why do they show ONLY the ball on those long pass plays.
I'd like it if they'd show the wr and cover man and see how open/not open the guy is, etc.

as for picking against the team, Hauck didn't think we had the players/depth to win so i wouldn't be so hard on the writers.
At least Moss said the Griz would only lose by 3. Not a bad pick based on NAU's previous wins, but alas not the blowout Katz thought would be.

I was wrong too. i thought we'd win by six.

Mania - once again, we think alike. Hey KPAX ------ ZOOM OUT!!!!!!!! I am really tired of watching the flight of the ball and not seeing anything going on with the receivers. I would rather have a wide angled view of the whole field.

For me, their camera work is way worse than listening to Katz (although I listen to Mick & Gurns instead). I am going to take a can of WD40 to the studios tomorrow so they can put it on their camera stands. Maybe then their cameras will pivot fast enough to keep up with the ball!!!!!

That being said, I am sure glad they televise it. :)

hey, hammered, er, homer, or (god forbid) hummer - not all of us can be handsome, manly men like you! i'm sure all the ladies just salivate at the thought of your hunky butte butt. and just out of curiousity, i was wondering which one of us was alone with his computer at a later hour last night? hmmm, i mean humm...

i still think the 'griz are gonna kill everybody because we beat a self-stabbing nau team' comments are misplaced. i surely hope it happens, but... if you are going to toe that line, please don't bitch about people having 'overblown expectations' when they question why the griz didn't put this or that opponent away earlier. you can't have it both ways. or can you? hummer?

All I got to say it put the T.V. on mute and turn on the real good guys Mick and Scott.I love it when they say the score us 7 to 14 the good guys wow that just gets the blood going! As for the game what a way to go out and prove what Montana Grizzlies Football is all about!!!!!!! :flipoff:

Also, on Kasper and Moss, those guys been very good to the Griz. (Cummings is another story). I don't think they would be very credible if they didn't predict an upset every now and then. Hell, Kasper may do it just to fire the team up a little bit. And remember, a lot of people thought the Griz were underdogs this week.

I actually kind of like people picking against the Griz. Just makes the victory a little sweeter.

Argh - I don' t think anyone has started building a new case for the NC trophy yet. Just a lot of fans enjoying a great win.

Latest posts

Back