• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tidbit...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Here's an interesting twist... the top 3 picked in the BigSky all have 1 loss now...

MSU won today, ISU got their asses handed to them 62-0, and we all know the results of the Griz game.

The BigSky is gonna be very interesting this year to say the least.

Ya, but MSU and Idaho State lost to 1A teams, you lost to a DII team... that only won 2 games last season. That tidbit doesn't mean squat. :) Face it - you're in for a loooong season - middle of the pack in the Big Sky at best.

P.S. How does it feel to get kicked when you're down??? Probably not as good as when you're doing the kickin - which most Griz fans are really good at. :x

It's time for the Bobcats to take control of the Big Sky. You knew it had to happen sooner or later, and if you didn't , well then you're one of those over-confident arrogant Griz fans!

It would be quite interesting if MSU was "FAVORED" to win Griz/Cat this year......if they came in with a higher ranking and we had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Would kind of be relaxing to finally be the hunter and not the hunted EVERY FREAKIN WEEK!

Having said that.....it will never happen. :lol:

poorgriz said:
Ya, but MSU and Idaho State lost to 1A teams, you lost to a DII team... that only won 2 games last season. That tidbit doesn't mean squat. :) Face it - you're in for a loooong season - middle of the pack in the Big Sky at best.

P.S. How does it feel to get kicked when you're down??? Probably not as good as when you're doing the kickin - which most Griz fans are really good at. :x

It's time for the Bobcats to take control of the Big Sky. You knew it had to happen sooner or later, and if you didn't , well then you're one of those over-confident arrogant Griz fans!

Hypocrite
Hypocrite
Hypocrite

Central Washington. Not only were you beat. You were dominated. I like that you're setting yourself up with high hopes for 11/22. Keep it up. That's the way we want it.

I never kicked the cats when they were down. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get them off my shoes if I did. Just kidding, I don't care enough about the Bobcats to consider kicking them and I sure don't want a 6-5 and a co-championship.

If I'm not mistaken didn't ISU lose to Boise?
Boise is very good and were ranked around 10 last year and the year before they beat a very good Fresno team that was lead by David Carr.

To be honest we should be glad we're not playing Boise this year...

Back