• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tickets

Got mine last week! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1146672_683422935004850_1688116285_n.jpg

Making me nervous that mine haven't showed up. Everyone I know that has season tix have gotten theirs. My bank account would be very upset if they got something fouled up.

Willie said:
Making me nervous that mine haven't showed up. Everyone I know that has season tix have gotten theirs. My bank account would be very upset if they got something fouled up.

haven't got mine yet either, WTF???? I hate being 2nd to Grizo!!!!! :shock:

Hammer said:
Willie said:

haven't got mine yet either, WTF???? I hate being 2nd to Grizo!!!!! :shock:

Mr Hammer.... ours were in our mailbox on Saturday....

rec. my reg season tix and also my new (just purchased last month) season tickets yesterday, all in the GSA section. Ready to rumble ! :clap:

Have not received mine yet but I have a parking decal so it sounds like they should be here today.

Got mine today with a note that said parking passes will be sent within 10 days. First year my parking pass didn't come with my tix!

Hammer said:
Got mine today with a note that said parking passes will be sent within 10 days. First year my parking pass didn't come with my tix!
So where are your parking passes good for ? Just curious.... Mr. Washington provides for us free parking..... :mrgreen:

I would have received my season tickets if the ticket office didn't mail them to someone with the same name in Kalispell. I live in Missoula. So, now, I have to hope that that person in Kalispell will notice the extra ticket and send them back. If he doesn't, I can go to the ticket office 2 days before the first game and have them reprinted. Lucky I live only about 6 blocks from the university.

Latest posts

Back