• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TICKETS???

I'd say tough. Unlikely tough, actually. Which is too bad, because they could probably sell 40,000 tickets to that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can still buy season tickets

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061413aab.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ATTENTION GRIZ FOOTBALL FANS: University of Montana 2013 football season tickets will be offered to the general public for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis beginning Monday, July 8.

Those tickets will be available for purchase at the Adams Center ticket office or via the phone at 1-888-MONTANA (1-888-666-8262). There will be no internet sales offered.

Grizzly football single-game tickets will be available to purchase on July 29. Only three games will have tickets available at that time: Oklahoma Panhandle State (Sept. 21), Cal Poly (Oct. 19) and Weber State (Nov. 16).

The Adams Center ticket office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

I have to respectfully disagree with Everett on this one. Tickets to Griz games are out there, in droves. The last three Cat-Griz games in Missoula, 2012, 2010, 2008, I have gotten extra tickets within two days of the game and paid reasonable prices for them. Last year's game, my wife purchased tickets through the box office on Wednesday of Cat-Griz! I hadn't seen that before. And NO, I'm not suggesting the sky is falling and fans are jumping off the wagon, I'm merely saying, IF you want a ticket to the App. State game, or any other Griz game for that matter, or even 2013 Griz-Cat in Bozeman, you can get one. You just have to actually TRY!.

havgrizfan said:
I have to respectfully disagree with Everett on this one. Tickets to Griz games are out there, in droves. The last three Cat-Griz games in Missoula, 2012, 2010, 2008, I have gotten extra tickets within two days of the game and paid reasonable prices for them. Last year's game, my wife purchased tickets through the box office on Wednesday of Cat-Griz! I hadn't seen that before. And NO, I'm not suggesting the sky is falling and fans are jumping off the wagon, I'm merely saying, IF you want a ticket to the App. State game, or any other Griz game for that matter, or even 2013 Griz-Cat in Bozeman, you can get one. You just have to actually TRY!.

Well, as Beer's post points out, according to UM Athletics, individual game tickets are available for 3 games only. App is not one of them. Now, that isn't to suggest that you won't be able to buy them from an individual (e.g. scalper). But for that game, I certainly wouldn't count on it.

Tickets will still be available because it is Labor Day weekend. Most of us are away from town for that.

I know, it makes some a bad fan, but they usually schedule Ft. Lewis St. or some other no name for that weekend. And yes, I will be in my seats for the App game instead of on the boat at Flathead Lake.

Everett, all I was saying is, if people would not listen to the "There is NO WAY to get a Griz ticket" retoric, more people would find out they can in fact get tickets, including big games such as App. State and Griz-Cat. It's all a matter of looking for them, and prices.

One can always find people selling tickets right outside the stadium on game day too if you are willing/able to take that chance. Yes?

Go Griz!

Maul'em!

firstdown-montana... said:
So if you don't have season or students tickets, How hard will it be to get tickets to the App State home game?

As hard as chinese arithmitic.

Having said that, anything is possible.

90% of the time I pick up a ticket at the game. I've never paid over 20 bucks for a ticket. Sometimes you gotta wait until kickoff to pick up a cheap one but I've never not been able to get a ticket. I've been doing this for about 13 years.

So...usually the south end zone is pretty empty. Why would these seats not be available for the folks who can only get to one game a year...like me? They certainly are not season tickets, because they are always available every time I've tried to get one. It certainly is not a prime spot, but its better than nothing.

They shoul get extra seating in the south end zone for the Appy State game, I have my tickets but I know a lot of people are already looking for extra tickets.

grizcountry420 said:
90% of the time I pick up a ticket at the game. I've never paid over 20 bucks for a ticket. Sometimes you gotta wait until kickoff to pick up a cheap one but I've never not been able to get a ticket. I've been doing this for about 13 years.

.....that figures.

Latest posts

Back