• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tickets Still Available

I would find it hard to believe if this game doesn't sell out. I mean, we sold out for the OPSU game...

ranco said:
$60/ticket v. $25/ticket I guess price does matter.....

Well it's homecoming so there's another reason that it shouldn't be anything but a sell out, high ticket price or not.

I'm quite amazed about how many tickets are for sale on this site. I have 2 NEZ tickets for sale and haven't had much interest in them.

I agree Price does matter! Play calling, half time adjustments, keeping your butt out of jail, It all matters!

$60 bucks to watch Montana play Portland St?? I dont care if it homecoming or not. Its getting a bit rediculous! I guess thats why the crowds have gotten so vanilla because the people who are paying these prices dont care about the game, all they care about is getting seen..

grizcountry420 said:
$60 bucks to watch Montana play Portland St?? I dont care if it homecoming or not. Its getting a bit rediculous! I guess thats why the crowds have gotten so vanilla because the people who are paying these prices dont care about the game, all they care about is getting seen..

I agree that $60 is alot for a football ticket. However, the crowds have not been "vanilla" this year. The App St crowd was one of the best ever in Griz stadium, and even the OPSU crowd was surprisingly good earlier in the game. I think it will be a terrific and fun game, and that the crowd will be large and very much into the game. It's an important game, especially given the NAU loss. I'm excited to see the Griz get back on track, and see the prolific PSU offense. Looks like it may be a beautiful day for fall football.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

I agree that $60 is alot for a football ticket. However, the crowds have not been "vanilla" this year. The App St crowd was one of the best ever in Griz stadium, and even the OPSU crowd was surprisingly good earlier in the game. I think it will be a terrific and fun game, and that the crowd will be large and very much into the game. It's an important game, especially given the NAU loss. I'm excited to see the Griz get back on track, and see the prolific PSU offense. Looks like it may be a beautiful day for fall football.

Your right about the App St game that was a great atmosphere. I enjoyed that. I also think that the E Washington game this year will have the same magnitude given. I just cant afford to go to every home game like i have done in the past which kinda sucks. It should be a good game this weekend looking forward to watching it..

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

Your right about the App St game that was a great atmosphere. I enjoyed that. I also think that the E Washington game this year will have the same magnitude given. I just cant afford to go to every home game like i have done in the past which kinda sucks. It should be a good game this weekend looking forward to watching it..

Start cold calling and up sales!

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

grizcountry420 said:

Admit it. The best thing about the App State game was meeting me. :p

On and don't worry........Montana football will always sell out.....there are billions of people standing in line to get tickets if you don't want yours...............tick tock

:coffee:

I see that 420 has a bid to buy a tik for $20. Good shopper.

There are more tickets available than there used to be before most games. Part of that was probably due to the new top addition on the east side, combined with other factors that many have pointed out. My view has been for some time that UM has maxed out on price and attendance, and that it needs to be very careful to make sure that the program and game day experience don't slip. While I believe UM will have a good year this year, another year like last year would probably cause attendance to get considerably softer. Changing tailgating policies would be dangerous.

It is absolutely beautiful, and crisp, in Missoula right now.

On the friday before Apps you could walk up to the ticket office and buy a ticket. I think that there are always tickets available in the days leading up to all games.

mcg said:
On the friday before Apps you could walk up to the ticket office and buy a ticket. I think that there are always tickets available in the days leading up to all games.

The athletic department holds backs tickets, especially for big games, and then releases them late. Historically, for homecoming and other big games, some requests for tickets are made in the morning of game days.

Let's see pay 60 bucks to get a ticket, travel from outside of Missoula, spend all day on the road and at the game, or stay at home and watch it in HD on Root Sports? Maybe alot of people are chosing the later. I love going to games especially when the crowd is loud and people are not telling people to sit down, which seems to happen more and more these days, so it almost is not worth the 60 bucks. Let's hope the town of Missoula steps up and the people from there buy the tickets up. It seems like a lot of the support for the team is from out of town.

70% of Griz support is from out of town. If nobody from out of town showed up there would be less than 7k in the stands at WGS.

Missoula is a third world soccer country with a liberal mentality.

AZGrizFan said:
grizcountry420 said:

Admit it. The best thing about the App State game was meeting me. :p

It was nice to finally meet ya man...

PlayerRep said:
I see that 420 has a bid to buy a tik for $20. Good shopper.

There are more tickets available than there used to be before most games. Part of that was probably due to the new top addition on the east side, combined with other factors that many have pointed out. My view has been for some time that UM has maxed out on price and attendance, and that it needs to be very careful to make sure that the program and game day experience don't slip. While I believe UM will have a good year this year, another year like last year would probably cause attendance to get considerably softer. Changing tailgating policies would be dangerous.

It is absolutely beautiful, and crisp, in Missoula right now.

I think im still going to go down to the tailgates to try to find a ticket even if i have to wait it out until kickoff to pick one up. There are a lot of tickets out there people are trying to get rid of..

Back