• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ticket Outlets

Walkon79

My daughter is taking a campus tour on October 18th, the day before the Cal Poly game. (I know, I might burst into flames if she choses UM :cry: )

Is there a ticket outlet for single game tickets, such as TicketsWest for MSU?

Thanks for the help. Since my son is graduating next year and my daughter in all likelihood is going to the U, I might have to actually buy a Maroon Shirt!

Dammit :oops: :oops:

Walkon79 said:
Thanks for the help. Since my son is graduating next year and my daughter in all likelihood is going to the U, I might have to actually buy a Maroon Shirt!

Welcome to the dark side!

:cool:

grizcountry420 said:
Walkon79 said:

Welcome to the dark side!

:cool:

Way too much Maroon in my world already, with Wolf Point, Poplar and Harlem in conference. :evil:

I feel your pain. I just moved my daughter to..gulp...msu. There is no blue/gold shirts planned. She will be a soph. and doing well. The things parents have to put up with. I've learned to keep things in perspective :thumb:

bigkid said:
I feel your pain. I just moved my daughter to..gulp...msu. There is no blue/gold shirts planned. She will be a soph. and doing well. The things parents have to put up with. I've learned to keep things in perspective :thumb:
:agree:

Back