• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thunderbird chances against Cats?

grizbymarriage

DONOR
What do we think are the SUU Thunderbirds' chances against the Cats? Here's the SUU season so far:

Southern Alabama W 22-21
Fort Lewis W 49-0
Washington State L 10-48
Sac State W 24-21 OT
N Colorado W 27-21
UC Davis L 3-21
Portland St W 17-7
EWU L 10-34
ISU W 19-9
Weber W 27-21

nzone said:
I think the cats take care of business at home against SUU. :ugeek:

Lets hope they do........ If they win out, It puts a huge wrinkle in things.

Either the Cats refocus or this is the beginning of the end for their season. I look for them to refocus and kick the crap out of Thunderbirds

Man, SUU has a disgustingly easy schedule and haven't really shown up big against the lower quality opponents. Looks like they play ok against good teams but the Cats should hang a whippin on them. That being said, go Thunderbirds.

Any chance of the Cats looking past SUU was stomped out by EWU, I think they win this one fairly easily.

dupuyer griz said:
Man, SUU has a disgustingly easy schedule and haven't really shown up big against the lower quality opponents. Looks like they play ok against good teams but the Cats should hang a whippin on them. That being said, go Thunderbirds.

It is remarkable they managed to draw UNC, PSU, ISU, Weber and UCD in the same season.

...if they bring a running back...
...then they have a chance...
...even in the scat box...

... :cool: ...

Here is the Cats next three games (in order) in a nutshell...

W (by 10)

L (by 10)

L (by 17)

And that's a wrap for the season folks. Thanks for playing.

Well we know the Cats won't pull out that razzle dazzle punt defense on the TBirds.

So they've got that going for them.

Cats will beat SUU handily, by handily, three touchdowns or more. I know the sky is falling in Bozeman right now, but like I said, I'm not hanging my hat on what EWU did to MSU yesterday. The Cats will kill SUU and be ready for Montana on Nov. 23.

The Cats defense can't stop anyone SUU will need to stop Kirk and gets some turnovers to win this game. The Offense will put up plenty of points.

EverettGriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

It is remarkable they managed to draw UNC, PSU, ISU, Weber and UCD in the same season.

They also had 2 FBS games winning one against a not horrible south alabama. They certainly played EWU better than the cats. They pound the ground and their secondary has caused a lot of turnovers. They will win at least one of their next two if not both.

Back