• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Those of you with Optimum...

It's decent. Yes you get Root, NFL Network, Nfl Redzone and a few ESPN's. I'm happy with it.

GrizMusician said:
As long as I can catch the Griz games that I can't drive up to!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

If all else fails, JustinTV will do the trick! :thumb:

Last time I looked, Roots was not on the Optimum Sports Pack. Roots with Optimum was part of the basic package and was on Channels 23 and 523. The Sports Pack has several other channels, but not Roots.

cannonball said:
Last time I looked, Roots was not on the Optimum Sports Pack. Roots with Optimum was part of the basic package and was on Channels 23 and 523. The Sports Pack has several other channels, but not Roots.

33 and 533 here in Butte.

Optimum blows. I ditched their cable about 6 months ago. With my work schedule I'm not really home enough to enjoy cable anyway, but after I dropped it, they literally called me 3-5 times daily asking me why I dropped and what they could do to get me back. Finally I said if they called again I'd file a lawsuit for harassment :lol:

Talk to my parents in Deer Lodge and they'll tell you how much pole Optimum smokes as well. They're BS excuse for not having local HD channels in Dodge is that they haven't been able to upgrade the fiber optic cables into the city yet. Total BS since Anaconda, Butte, and even fecking Gold Creek all have them. They're also set up with the Denver local feed in DL instead of Butte/Bozeman. So when they wanna watch the evening news, or their favorite shows, the Denver news comes on instead. Finally after almost 3 years of that crap they went to dish.

Optimum is pissing me off.. assholes keep raising my cable bill for no reason. I think their cable is horribly overpriced for what you get. It'd cheaper to have DirecTV.

Willie said:
Optimum blows. I ditched their cable about 6 months ago. With my work schedule I'm not really home enough to enjoy cable anyway, but after I dropped it, they literally called me 3-5 times daily asking me why I dropped and what they could do to get me back. Finally I said if they called again I'd file a lawsuit for harassment :lol:

Talk to my parents in Deer Lodge and they'll tell you how much pole Optimum smokes as well. They're BS excuse for not having local HD channels in Dodge is that they haven't been able to upgrade the fiber optic cables into the city yet. Total BS since Anaconda, Butte, and even fecking Gold Creek all have them. They're also set up with the Denver local feed in DL instead of Butte/Bozeman. So when they wanna watch the evening news, or their favorite shows, the Denver news comes on instead. Finally after almost 3 years of that crap they went to dish.

I would be pissed at Optimum too if that was the case in Butte. My only bitch is you cant record two shows at the same time.

MrTitleist said:
Optimum is pissing me off.. assholes keep raising my cable bill for no reason. I think their cable is horribly overpriced for what you get. It'd cheaper to have DirecTV.

Whether you shop for a new provider, or stay with your current one, do your best to get a good rate deal before March of each year. March of each year is when the channels determine their rates to the providers. In turn, every spring is when the rates usually go up with providers. :thumb:

get'em_griz said:
GrizMusician said:

Beware of Justin... That site killed my previous computer... Only site I was on at the time

Cuervohola said:
get'em_griz said:
GrizMusician said:

Beware of Justin... That site killed my previous computer... Only site I was on at the time

Beware of the site 'mommies with vaginal needs..'

Shit blew up on me once..

I hate Optimum or Charter or whatever they want to call themselves... The interruption in programs to give storm warnings makes me have to watch my favorite programs online... At least 3 times a week lately... Storm on the way or already here???

No Shit Sherlock... I have what's called a WINDOW :evil:

Geddes said:
Cuervohola said:
get'em_griz said:
GrizMusician said:

Beware of the site 'mommies with vaginal needs..'

Shit blew up on me once..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

mtgrizrule said:
MrTitleist said:

Whether you shop for a new provider, or stay with your current one, do your best to get a good rate deal before March of each year. March of each year is when the channels determine their rates to the providers. In turn, every spring is when the rates usually go up with providers. :thumb:

Are you a salesman??

Back