• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This what I wanted to see!

Grizfan97007

Our defense causing these turnovers. McDonagh is suppose to be one of the best QBs in the Big Sky and he has 3 turnovers. Have to love it!!

grizaremoregooder said:
Griz played a tough team and thumped em plain and simple. That's a darn good offense they just faced.

they gave up a TON of yards. They can't do that against EWU or MSU because those teams will put way more points on the board with that many offensive yards

gooder, you're crazy! I love Jordan Johnson and I love DeNarius McGhee (And don't care that I'm a Griz fan) but EWU has the best QB in the league as of right now. I'd call Vernon Adams THE skill player in the Big Sky. And both EWU and MSU have very good receivers.

havgrizfan said:
gooder, you're crazy! I love Jordan Johnson and I love DeNarius McGhee (And don't care that I'm a Griz fan) but EWU has the best QB in the league as of right now. I'd call Vernon Adams THE skill player in the Big Sky. And both EWU and MSU have very good receivers.

Unfortunately for him, ewu has no defense...

JizzMonster said:
Yea, you gotta feel super awesome beating a below average team. Way to go!! :thumb: :clap:

That was quite a letdown after you guys beat the Griz. What was the score oh yea 36-7. One touchdown on defense pretty pathetic. Enjoy spending the rest of the season ranked behind the Griz. Oh yea and missing the playoffs again haha

Ursa Major said:
havgrizfan said:

Unfortunately for him, ewu has no defense...

Seems to be the pattern this year, good offense, sketchy defense. Seems like everybody has been lit up at least once.

JizzMonster said:
Yea, you gotta feel super awesome beating a below average team. Way to go!! :thumb: :clap:
To bad you have a coach that puts all of his time into winning just one game and that is to beat the Griz, good for you. Oh right there are 11 other games and whats that? Oh that thing called a conference championship, oh whats that, oh the playoffs yes that seems to be what this is all about. :thumb: :clap:

grizaremoregooder said:
EWU and MSU don't have the skill players PSU does. NAU showed it's true colors the Griz beat themselves last week.

:lol: :lol: psu is 0-2. The cats and ewu are undefeated in conference play and the cats did not let nau inside the 25 all day including their all American skill player running back!! You are funny!!

Back