• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This Season Isnt Going To Turn Out Well For......

ALPHAGRIZ1

Montana STATE

These guys are set up for a HUGE let down year.

I am not sure you guys get what I am laying down I am talking about an epic turn of events and a few bad bounces this season, you know......back to cat football.

This fan base needs to be dealt with before they become even more annoying. NEVER in college football have a group of fans wanted to be relevant so badly. They dont even know how to act when they have 2 good seasons out of thirty.

McGhee isnt going to put up the numbers you guys think he will
Your running game will suffer because you have a very very bad OL
Defense is thin to start with and you graduated what little talent you had, some quit and there are too many holes to fill.
ST will be another achilles heel yet agian.
Its going to be a long year in BozeAngeles

Look, I made this thread because I care, I want to try and help you guys level off before you go down hard this season. Your problem is you dont even know how to have high expectations, my problem is I care too much.

Remember there are only 3 mammals that lay eggs:
Platypus
Echidnas
and bobcats...usually in Nov-Dec

Peace out bitches!!!

:coffee:

One more thing, I put this bumper sticker on Rob Ashs' Prius last time I was passing though

images

Its still on his car.......jus sayin

cat defense? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bethley ill will be picked on mercilessly this season and he wont stand up
Flowers will be planted on his ass when Henderson runs up, over, and around him all day
Na ah aaaaaa No Na a No more
Foster the people better pump up his kicks because hes the only thing they have at LB....Singleton? meh
DL should be on the DL a couple undersized sophs and redshirt freshmen?

This is going to be fun to watch this slither and squirm

This is the best thread I've seen in a while. FTC. I disapprove of anything and everything that is scat nation. A crew of toothless deliverance rednecks that really think they deserve to be noticed. The only thing about scat nation that deserves to be noticed is their shit program and their amazing playoff performances. And they'll still run their mouths. I hope Monmouth knocks the piss out of them and they head down to SMU for another curb stomp. FTC.

NLGrizFan said:
This is the best thread I've seen in a while. FTC. I disapprove of anything and everything that is scat nation. A crew of toothless deliverance rednecks that really think they deserve to be noticed. The only thing about scat nation that deserves to be noticed is their shit program and their amazing playoff performances. And they'll still run their mouths. I hope Monmouth knocks the piss out of them and they head down to SMU for another curb stomp. FTC.

They'll beat Monmouth, but with @SMU, @S F Austin, @North Dakota, and NAU following that, they have a tough road early.

grizfan95 said:
NLGrizFan said:

They'll beat Monmouth, but with @SMU, @S F Austin, @North Dakota, and NAU following that, they have a tough road early.
I'm pretty sure they will too. Sure would be nice if they came out swinging and knocked them around a bit.

I see 4 losses minimum and then the Griz will roll right through them in our home away from home, WGS east.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I see 4 losses minimum and then the Griz will roll right through them in our home away from home, WGS east.
I'm really hopin they lose 5 and keep them on the couch for the playoffs.

This is the season where black jesus has bigger turnover problems than most years. That OL couldnt keep him upright if the defense only set 3 players in the front 7. He is going to be running for his life this season and we all know what happens when hes pressured.

I will go with a minimum of 8 turnovers this season from McGhee.

They wont get calls like they have the past few years like stepping out of bounds and still getting the TD at Idaho st.

Any team that lines up and pounds the rock at them will win. NDSU, SHSU and UM have handed them their ass by running the ball down their throats and this year wont be any different because their defense isnt even close to what it has been.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
NEVER in college football have a group of fans wanted to be relevant so badly.

Big brother gave em an inferiority complex.

That isnt a strong enough statement. You can do better

Alpha, you need to wear a hat when you're in the sun..... I think you're delirious!

sasquatch4uk.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
This is the season where black jesus has bigger turnover problems than most years. That OL couldnt keep him upright if the defense only set 3 players in the front 7. He is going to be running for his life this season and we all know what happens when hes pressured.

I will go with a minimum of 8 turnovers this season from McGhee.

They wont get calls like they have the past few years like stepping out of bounds and still getting the TD at Idaho st.

Any team that lines up and pounds the rock at them will win. NDSU, SHSU and UM have handed them their ass by running the ball down their throats and this year wont be any different because their defense isnt even close to what it has been.
I love It!! FTC!! Tripp is rip the ball outta Kirks soft baby hands and run it back on him. And while them tools are looking around tryin to find out where JJ is gonna throw the ball he runs past them and Counts gets a MONSTER block on what's left on one of their LBs that makes the crowds CRINGE!!! FTC

Back