• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This one is for J.J.

grizaremoregooder

Just watched the You Tube video of Jordan Johnson's not guilty verdict being read out loud. His parents crying in the background and Jordan sobbing in the arms of a lawyer after a year of not sleeping through the night. I normally wouldn't drive to Missoula to watch the games (cost a lot of money) but, I wanted to go cheer for this team and this kid in person. Can't wait to scream my guts out for this kid and this team. GO GRIZ!

I'm watching the Texas AM and Rice game. The ovation Manziel got was off the chain at TAMU. The 1st play he rushes out of the pocket for a 12 or 13 yard run. The crowd got louder. I cannot help but think of what it will be like for JJ and GRIZ NATION from the get go of this game.

mtgrizrule said:
I'm watching the Texas AM and Rice game. The ovation Manziel got was off the chain at TAMU. The 1st play he rushes out of the pocket for a 12 or 13 yard run. The crowd got louder. I cannot help but think of what it will be like for JJ and GRIZ NATION from the get go of this game.

This is going to be one special game, and one I'm so happy to be at! Griz Nation will be alive tonight! :thumb:

Back