• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This Just in...

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
Sorry for posting this here, but I figured would be the only forum HORNET would actually see this. I guess there is some good reading material in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle.

hornet.jpg

Don't worry HORNET, I'm sure you are used to objects being shoved up your ass, being the MSU soap boy and all!

LMAO That was awesome Chris!!!!! Man I cannot wait for the sweet revenge in the litter box in November. How sweet will that be???? Hopefully Griz fans will be there in force, and I know they will!! I would skip my own wedding to be there if thats what it took. Chris or GGG maybe yas should organize an egriz tailgate party in Bozoland??

Gosh Horney.....

I feel bad for thinking such awful things of you. Had I know that you had this "condition", I would never have thought such things. You go right ahead and say as much stupid stuff as you like.....

I'll try not to flip you anymore crap, as I am sure you have a hard enough time taking one.

Chris that was absolutely beautiful. :lol:

I'll try not to flip you anymore crap, as I am sure you have a hard enough time taking one

I'm no proctologist, but I'll bet he has the opposite problem. That is not trouble taking a crap, but trouble not taking a crap. Yes, horseback riding is not an option for this boy. Even a pothole, or a tap on the shoulder can ruin his day. A condition they call asscheekus disclenchus, or Hornet's syndrome.

Back