• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This just in, you guys suck

As i was sitting here watching the game i loved to listen to the devastation in the grizzlies jack ass radio announcers. They are the most biased announcers in the nation and i love hearing the devastation of a good beating in their voices. Especially when it comes at the hands of the Cats. Now i am out of hear and going down to the bar to check out our new goal posts. Back to back championships, you gotta love that. The griz simply got out hit, out coached, and out hustled. It must really suck to be a grizzly fan right now. Its a great day to be a Bobcat.

Well, first of all it NEVER sucks to be a Griz Fan. Second of all their biased because they are Griz fans, broadcasting on a Missoula radio station. And lastly I rather be a Griz fan than a boobcat fan even if the boobcats had won the last 103 games.

it figures that an msu "fan" would show up here to gloat, especially a first time poster. where were you with all your big talk before? better fill up the car and start driving now.....you might make it to Lake Charles by kickoff, as that's where they send a team that is 6-6.

That seems to be pretty bold talk for someone whos team is CO-Champion for the second year in a row. Remeber,the Griz, & NAU are also co-champions.

eat a dick,

Can you say 2 in a row, can you say 27 to 20. The cats were saying after the game that the grizzlies were the weakest, softest hitting team they have played yet.

Yeah sure they were, that must be why half way thru the third qrtr we had 365 yds and the boobcats only had 164. That must be why Justin Green was getting 5-8 yds a carry with 3 and 4 guys on his back and going thru holes you could have driven your beat-up old international pickup thru. Jackoff. Get your $h!t right. Green was lighting up your linebackers. How about our QB throwing your big bad D-end to the turf like a rag doll. You may have won the game, I'll give that to you, but no one that watched that game will believe that anyone on the boobcats team said that. Dumba$$.

ya right buddy, ask ochs how hard the cats hit. no one would ever say the grizz hit hard. Oh, one more thing, 27 to 20, 2 in a row, and one last thing repeat big sky champs. Whats up now!!!!!!!

Its very apparent that your parents did a poor job of raising you to show respect in a gracefull manner win or lose. I suspect that you came from the shallow end of the gene pool where the tree has very short branches as you show no class and no intelligence,only a foul mouth & a garbage mind.

Oh, I'm shaking. You have me scared with your harsh talk. Way to jump on the bandwagon. Where were you last week, when the true boobcat fans were here talkin'? Home suckin' on mommies tit? Way to come around after the win, that takes balls.

2inarow said:
eat a dick,

Can you say 2 in a row, can you say 27 to 20. The cats were saying after the game that the grizzlies were the weakest, softest hitting team they have played yet.

Long suffering Bobcat fans, exhibiting poor sportsmanship.

Despite the fact that I did not taunt Cat fans in the 1990's, I heard countless loud "eat shit grizzlies, go cats go" chants from bandwagon Cat fans at the satellite TV party today. But I am glad that MSU made it to the playoffs and not NAU's convicts.

We will right this ship, you just watch ...

Fun game to watch. From being very high with Cory Smiths return to being low with Cooks miss. Then getting lower watching Green and Hillard run right through the defense. During the 1st quarter and most of the second I was thinking oh sh..! This doesn't look good. Deference in the game is easy. Those two INT's from Ochs. I stated on some other boards that if the Cats turn the ball over like they did against EWU you would blow us out. Still think that, because our offense only was able to move the ball in the 3rd quarter and the first 1/3rd of the 4th. Good luck in the playoffs. Hopefully we can meet again in a couple of weeks.

Tell ya what, Green and Hillard (especially Hillard because he is from Montana) are awesome. You are set at RB for a very loooonnnnnnnngggggggg time! Goodbye Yo's records!

GO CATS!!

2inarow said:
ya right buddy, ask ochs how hard the cats hit. no one would ever say the grizz hit hard. Oh, one more thing, 27 to 20, 2 in a row, and one last thing repeat big sky champs. Whats up now!!!!!!!

Repeat co champs. So we're 9-3... we seem to play 4 games very solid after a loss. Looks like we lost at the right time.

See the wrest of you in the IAA in Nooga.

Now i am out of hear and going down to the bar
WHY does this statement not surprise me. Probably where you spend most of your time.
CanyonCat, thanks for coming on here and being a real person. It's nice to know not all cat fans are like the idiot show started this thread and a few others. Good game today--tough for our guys, but congrats to you.

Canyoncat said:
Fun game to watch. From being very high with Cory Smiths return to being low with Cooks miss. Then getting lower watching Green and Hillard run right through the defense. During the 1st quarter and most of the second I was thinking oh sh..! This doesn't look good. Deference in the game is easy. Those two INT's from Ochs. I stated on some other boards that if the Cats turn the ball over like they did against EWU you would blow us out. Still think that, because our offense only was able to move the ball in the 3rd quarter and the first 1/3rd of the 4th. Good luck in the playoffs. Hopefully we can meet again in a couple of weeks.

Tell ya what, Green and Hillard (especially Hillard because he is from Montana) are awesome. You are set at RB for a very loooonnnnnnnngggggggg time! Goodbye Yo's records!

GO CATS!!

good hear perspective from a good Cat fan in their victory.
I'll choose to ignore the others who don't know anything about football.
BTW Kramer was also classy after the game, saying, in essense, that the Griz are a great team, and they were fortunate to win.

First of all, it's Cat/Griz. One of the oldest, most bitter rivalries in college sports. Don't even get me started on being classy. There is going to be hatred, and especially since we got our butts' handed to us for so long, we are exceptionally bitter. And especially cocky when we finally have beaten you guys. :)

Don't even get me started on being classy. I went to Cat/Griz last year and this year, and yes, the Cat fans can be asshole and immature little boys, but the Griz fans are no better. Both schools have idiots and trash-talking punks. Live with it.

Great game today though. Both teams played their hearts out, but we were fortunate to come up with a W.

I will admit it was great to shove this win down the throats of the arrogant Griz fans who refuse to acknowledge last years loss.

I've read numerous posts on boards saying things like "You weren't even alive the last time the Bobcats beat the Griz, except for last year." Except for last year?

Hopefully this game will slap some sense into the dillusional Griz fans who think that last year didn't really happen. The dream is over Griz, you lost again.

This is only directed to the Griz asshole fans. I want to come spend some time with them sometime, I've always wanted to live in a fantasy world. ;)

A few notes:

Both the Cats and Griz have some asshole fans, how the hell can you dispute that?

2inarow is an Ass Clown, just ignore him.

Mike Kramer, although the biggest mouth in the west, has never said any disparaging remarks about the Griz. He always compliments them. He is losing Hysell's last recruits for next year. We will see how they do after losing that senior class. Congrats to that senior class by the way, there is arguement that is a good group and classy led by Ioane.

And why is Green a horse. Ioane did not like seeing him int he open, who would?

This is a smack board .. who said anything about being classy. GoodGodGriz said anything goes this week so anything should go. Why didn't you get all over him then? Why? Because you Griz fans just cant eat crow w/o choking on the beak thats why. You talked it all up this week, now take your medicine. And make sure you take small bites so you don't choke in the next game and have to eat some more crow.

Remember, small bites!

Montoyaonouchs said:
This just in, you guys suck

This just in, you're an idiot.
As i was siting here reading the smack board and then i saw your post. i started reading it on the smack board because i was reading it and it became evident your IQ is likely lower than the temperature was on saturday. in addition to having the syntax of an 8 year old you also lack the ability to see what's going on on the football field. because last saturday was two of the top teams in the nation duking it out, there wasn't a sucky team out there. and now i am out of hear the end

Go Griz and Go Cats, let's make it an all-Montana championship.

Back